S2 Ch.24

We open to our favorite heros and heroines driving peacefully dow the road for a change. The kids are sitting at the table talking amongst themselves when Max gets their attention.

Max: "We'll be passing through Las Vegas pretty soon. How would you kids like to go for a little sightseeing?"

Gwen: "I found a website that says there's going to be a magic convention there."

Y/n: "That sounds like fun."

Ben: "Yeah, I'd like to check it out."

Cass: "Oh, please."

Everyone gives Cass a confused look.

Max: "What's the matter, Cass?"

Cass: "This convention will have nothing but amateurs and hacks. None of it will be real, just tricks. Its insulting to call that bologna magic."

Y/n: "Come on Cass, it could be fun."

Cass: "Doubtfull."

Gwen leans over and whispers into Cass' ear.

Gwen: *whispering* "What are you doing? This is the perfect opportunity to move your relationship with Y/n further."

Cass: *whispering* "I know but what if he doesnt feel the same? What if he isn't comfortable with being in a relationship with two girls? What if he thinks I'm trying to get him to cheat on you with me!? Our friendship will be ruined!?!"

See that Cass is begging to panic, she quickly calms her down.

Gwen: *whispering* "Look, I know it might seem that way, but he's possibly the sweetest and most understanding guy on Earth. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we found out that he does like you, too. It's not that unreasonable to think that he might like two girls at once. And if he doesnt feel the same way, I dont think it would ruin your friendship."

Meanwhile, Ben and Y/n are watching Gwen and Cass have their own conversation. The boys just look at each other and shrug. Gwen and Cass look back to the boys.

Cass: *sigh* "Alright, maybe we could have some fun at this convention. But, if I have to suffer through this, Y/n you have to stay with me the whole time."

Y/n: "Deal."

The gang arrives at the expo... and it's just as disappointing as Cass said it would be.

Y/n: *hss* "Yep, this is bad. Cringe worthy bad."

Ben: "Yeah, after seeing what we have seen, this is sad."

Cass: "I hate to say I told you so, but I dont. Told you so."

Max: "Cass, no need to be rude."

Cass: "Sorry, Max."

Max: "That's alright. Now, as long as we are here we might aswell look around."

Cass: "Come on, Y/n. You suffer with me."

Cass grabs Y/n by the hand and leads him off somewhere. Gwen watches with a smirk, but then a thought pops into her head.

Gwen: 'Wait, if Cass starts dating Y/n, while I'm also dating him does that mean she will also be my girlfriend? Im... oddly ok with that.' "Huh, learned something new about myself today."

Ben: "And what would that be?"

Gwen: "Nothing important for now."

As Cass and Y/n spent the afternoon together. They began to enjoy death others company even more, even adopting to hold hands later on. But, Y/n felt off. He felt as though he was betraying Gwen at that moment. He accepted that he had feelings for Cass that are on the same level as his feelings for Gwen, but he wasn't going to cheat on Gwen. He was loyal, but he knew that if Cass had the same feeling for him, then he would have to break her heart. Fortunately for him, Gwen and Cass knew that about him. As for Cass, she saw the conflict in his expression and his eyes, and this confirmed that he had feelings for her, but didnt want to betray Gwen or hurt her. She was elated, but she had to act quickly and tell Gwen about this development before Y/n could berate himself.