Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2

Inside Tetrax's ship, Tetrax leads the boys to the bridge while also giving them a brief tour. On their way to the bridge however, Ben notices that Y/n has the sword hilt he got from the Mayan temple in Mexico.

Ben: "Why'd you bring the sword?"

Y/n: "I dont know. Just felt like I needed to bring it, not sure why."

Ben: "Just be sure not to lose it. You wont find another one."

Tetrax and the boys continued to the bridge. There they met the ships pilot, Gluto. An alien who's body is a slime like substance.

Tetrax: "I assume you boys are familiar with space travel protocol?"

Ben: "Nope."

Y/n: "Not even a little."

Tetrax: "At least you're honest. Let's get the two of you strapped in."

Tetrax helps the boys get locked into their seats. As the ship left earth, the boys experienced what it was like to be a pancake.

Once they were at cruising speed, Tetrax engaged the artificial gravity. Tetrax then took the boys to a Holo Forge to examine the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix. With some help from Ben and Y/n, Tetrax was able to find Azmuth's DNA signatures.

Back on the bridge, Tetrax and the boys were at a computer using the galaxy scanner.

Tetrax: "Now we can scan for the being with that DNA composition. That cant be right. According to this, Azmuth is in Incarcicon, the Prison Planet."

Ben: "The creator is in some sort of space slammer? Why?"

Tetrax: "Unkown. But its home to the scummiest of the universe. Gluto, lay a course to Incarcicon."

Suddenly, the intrusion alarms went off. Tetrax and the boys quickly made their way to the cargo hold.

Tetrax: "We have to assume the worst. If we split up, we can cover more ground."

Y/n: "Let's hunt this guy down."

The boys transform.

Ben: