S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water

We open to Max and the kids taking a tour, with the tour guide dressed as a Conquistador.

Guide: "Don Juan Ponce De Leon arrived with Christopher Columbus on the adventurous second voyage to America in 1493. While in Spain, De Leon heard stories of the fountain of youth and made it his mission to find it."

They continued on the tour until they stopped at a fountain where Ben pulled a water gun on Y/n and the girls. He shot the gun, getting them all wet. Y/n and girls chased after Ben laughing, with Max trailing behind. When Max cought up to the kids, he was out of breath.

Y/n: "Are you okay grandpa? Do you want to head back to the Rustbucket?"

Max: "No, I'm fine. Probably just the heat."

Max notices a dunk tank and goes up to the man running it.

Max: "One ticket, please."

Man: "Sorry, this booth is out of order."

Max looked at the booth and saw that it looked fine. Max convinces the man to give the kids a few throws, by handing him some cash. Max climbs into the tank, while the man gives four balls to the kids, one for each of them.

Each of the kids steps up to throw a ball. First, Ben throws and misses. Second, Gwen throws and misses. Next, Y/n throws and misses. Finally, Hope throws the ball and hits the target, dropping Max into the water.

The man started freaking out when Max fell into the water. But, it was cut short when surprisingly Hex showed up.

Gwen: "Hex!?"

Ben: "He looks older."

Y/n: "I thought you drained him of his power, Hope?"

Hope: "I'll just have to do it again. And this time, I'll take more than just his magic."

Hex: "I will deal with you four later. Kalecky Erupt!"

Hex made the ground beneath the kids erupt into large pillars of boulders, throwing the kids to the side. Hex then went after the man who ran the dunk tank. The man tried to flee but Hex quickly caught up. Hex yelled at the man, demanding the location of something. Y/n ran to the man's defense, but Hex used his magic to send the car of a coaster into Y/n, knocking him down and destroying the dunk tank in the process, soaking both him and Max.

Hope then summons her staff and attacks Hex. She summons a Dragon made of fire that lunges at Hex. Hex blocks the Dragon with a magic shield, however the dragon splits into two, curving around the shield. Before the dragons can sink their teeth into Hex, he snaps his fingers and disappears into a large fog of red smoke. The smoke covers the air, giving Hex plenty of time to retreat. When the smoke clears, the kids see a shocking sight. Max had de-aged back into a ten year old, but that wasn't all. Y/n had also de-aged, he was now a one year old. The Ultimatrix had even shrunk down to fit his little baby arm. The now one year old Y/n started crying.

Y/n: *sob* Mama! *sob*

Gwen ran over to Y/n and picked him up.

Gwen: "Hey, it's okay. Shhhhh, its okay."

Baby Y/n soon calmed down and was quietly resting in Gwen's arms.

Gwen: "This is just great. My boyfriend is a baby, now. What next?"

Baby Y/n then started to grab at Gwen shirt.

Gwen: "Um, what you doing there, Y/n?"

Hope: "I think he might be hungry."

Gwen looked at Hope in confusion for a second, before she figured out what she meant.

Gwen: "Ben! Go get a baby bottle! I'm not ready to be a mom yet."

Hope and Gwen look down at Baby Y/n and see that he's now trying to pet the cat on Gwen's shirt. The girls look at him and smile.

Hope: "He's really cute as a baby."

Gwen: "Yeah, I might not be ready to be a mom yet... but maybe one day."

Hope: "One day. Come on, let's go feed him and put him down for a nap in the Rustbucket."

The kids head back to the Rustbucket. After feeding Baby Y/n and putting him to sleep, Young Max and the kids find out where to find the man that Hex was chasing. They arrive at an orange farm.

Gwen: "Wait, we cant take Y/n with us to fight Hex. What do we do?"

Ben: "Well, one of us will have to stay and take care of him."

The all look to Baby Y/n and see he's giggling while reaching for Gwen. Gwen picks him as he starts giggling more.

Hope: "Guess that's settled, we'll be back soon Gwen."

With that Max, Hope, and Ben leave the Rustbucket.

Gwen: "Okay, I got this. I'm just babysitting... my... boyfriend... that sounds so wrong on so many levels."

Gwen went and sat down at the table with Baby Y/n. She sat him on the table facing her, and she noticed something strange. It was subtle, but she could see hints of a gold glow in his eyes and under his skin. Gwen looked at Y/n in shock.

Gwen: "Y/n... what... what are you?"

Baby Y/n simply looked at her and giggled.

Several hours later, Max, Hope, and Ben returned from defeating Hex. And destroying the fountain of youth. It would be a few more hours before Max and Y/n returned to their proper ages and got back on the road. The entire time, Gwen was staring at Y/n, and for once it wasnt in a living way. She stared at him, in suspicion. The gang might have discovered the secret of the fountain of youth, but now a new mystery surfaced that only Gwen knew...

What is Y/n?