S3 Ch.29

The gang had decided to return to Mount Rushmore for a picnic. Max parked the Rustbucket next to a small lake and was messing with the awning on the RV, while Gwen and Ben were trying way to hard to get along.

Gwen: "I've got the marshmallows."

Ben: "I've got the Graham crackers."

Gwen: "We'll wait here while you get the firewood so we can make s'mores."

Gwen and Ben then lean into each other with their arms around each other, smiling. Meanwhile, Y/n and Hope were watching from the lakeside. Bryce, Y/n's pet bat, was hanging from the collar of his shirt.

Hope: "Those two are hopeless maroons."

Y/n: "Yeah, but they're our hopeless maroons. Come on."

Hope and Y/n head back towards the Rustbucket as Max goes into the woods to collect some firewood. Once Max was out of sight, Ben and Gwen turned on each other.

Ben/Gwen: "This is your fault!"

Y/n: "What are the both of you yelling about now?"

Gwen: "Ben didnt get Grandpa's birthday cake!"

Ben: "What! You were suppose to get the cake! I'm a full time hero, when was I suppose to have time to get the cake?!"

Before the fight could escalate further, Y/n walked up and smacked the both of them upside the head.

Ben/Gwen: "Ow!"

Ben: "What's the big idea?"

Gwen: "Babe, why would you do that?"

Y/n: "Cuase the both of you deserved that."

Hope: "No kidding. I mean really, forgetting Grandpa's birthday cake. It's a good thing me and Y/n anticipated this."

Y/n: "I've got a chocolate, ice cream cake in the freezer right now."

Ben and Gwen sigh in relief. However, that relief is short lived when a golden portal opens right next to them. A masked figure flies from the portal and grabs Gwen. The figure then flies back through the portal, with Ben, Y/n, and Hope giving chase. Ben and Y/n had both transformed into XLR8.

On the other side, Ben and Y/n, with Hope in his arms, speed past the figure and grab Gwen. Getting their bearings, the kids notice they are now in a massive city. The kids also notice two statues, one reading 'Hero of Heroes Ben Ten Thousand' and the other reading 'Y/n the Ultimate Hero'.

XLR8(Ben): "Woah, is that us?"

XLR8(Y/N): "No way!"

The statues are suddenly destroyed by a large talking Rhino with a high tech horn, and armor. The Rhino fires a laser from its horn at Ben and Y/n. The two dodge and race towards the armor clad monster. But both boys time out as they get close. The masked figure from before starts to fight the rhino and is quickly joined by another figure flying around with rocket jets.

 The masked figure from before starts to fight the rhino and is quickly joined by another figure flying around with rocket jets