Ch. 14

Allright! The season one finale of Alien Heros, and congrats to @cannibalistichunter for having the most voted name. The name for your Vilgax form will be Weapon X. Now, onto the finale!

Y/n gasps awake, covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

Max: "Another nightmare sport?"

Y/n: "Yeah, it was that alien again. Only this time, he was wearing armor and was huge."

Gwen: "You gonna be ok? They seem to be getting worse."

Max: "Nothing but a bad dream. We'll talk about it more in the morning."

Y/n: "I dont think so. He said he was coming for us now."

Max suddenly grows very nervous.

Max: "Change of plans, we're leaving now."

Ben: "Grandpa, it's 3am."

Max: "Best way to beat the traffic."

They speed off down the road, without stopping. After awhile, the kids notice how fast Max is driving.

Cass: "Hey Max, what's with being Speed Racer?"

Max: "I want to make Mt. Rushmore by nightfall."

Ben: "I'm so bored."

Ben turns to the table and sees that Gwen is on her computer with Y/n sitting next to her watching what she is doing, with Cass sitting across from them reading a small book.

Ben: "Let me play a game."

Gwen: "I would but Y/n and I are using my computer. This is a good opportunity to entertain yourself."

Ben gives a sly smirk and, without anyone noticing somehow, transforms into Upgrade and highjacks Gwen's computer.

Gwen: "Ben! Get out of my computer!"

Upgrade: "What? I'm just entertain- whoa! What's up with all these notes you have in here?"

Gwen: "What do you care, now get out!"

Upgrade: "But they're all about you and Y/n."

Gwen blushes now knowing the exact notes Ben is talking about.

Gwen: "Ben, please get out."

Upgrade: "What in the- Highschool, Prom... Marriage and Kids!!! Whoa!"

Both Cass and Y/n stop what they are doing and look at Gwen who is as red as a tomato.

Max: "Ben, now is not the time to go alien."

Ben morphs out of Gwen's computer.

Upgrade: "Just having a little fun."

Max: "We dont need to attract attention to ourselves right now."

Cass: "What kind of attention could he attract in here?"

Ben then times out.

Max: "Nevermind."

All the kids look at each other confused, with Cass and Y/n shrugging. Y/n then leans into Gwen's ear.

Y/n: [whispering] "I'll be sure to get us a big house for our kids after our wedding."

Gwen's eyes shoot open and she looks at Y/n with an enormous blush. All he does is winks and puts his arm around her waist. Gwen leans into him with quiet possibly the largest smile she has ever had.

On the freeway, they were passing by Rapid City and noticed a large amount of smoke coming from the city. It wasn't until a huge fiery explosion is seen that Ben and Y/n decide to jump into action. After Ben and Y/n transform into Heatblast and Swampfire, they get out of the Rustbucket and use their flames to propel themselves towards Rapid City.