Ch.12

The child heros, and Max, decide to cool off at large water park, featuring an enormous water slide.

Ben: "Six stories of twists and turns."

Gwen: "Hurtling down a 200 foot plunge..."

Y/n: "at speeds of over 25 miles per hour."

Cass: "Then splash down in a churning 300,000 gallon wave pool."

All four: "You've entered the riptide Rapids zone!"

The four then high five before racing off to slide down the water slide. However, as they run pass the ride caretaker he stops Ben.

Guy: "You're too short."

Ben: "What are you talking about?"

The guy then points to a narwhale height meter, with Ben being just under the height limit.

Y/n: "Come on dude, that's not fair!"

Cass: "Yeah, let him on!"

Guy: "Rules are rules."

Gwen: "Come on guys. We'll catch up with Ben later."

Gwen, Cass, and Y/n get in line for the slide as Ben slinks off.

Y/n: "If this was based off age, Ben could ride with us."

Cass: "It would be more fair."

Gwen: "Come on guys, it's our turn."

As the three sit down at the top of the slide, Greymatter suddenly sits next to them.

Greymatter: "Hey, race ya to the bottom."

The four then head down the slide. Once they are all at the bottom of the slide in the pool, Gwen, Y/n, and Cass confront Ben.

Y/n: "Really Ben, using your powers to sneak on a ride. A bit petty dont you think?"

Greymatter: "Not in the slightest."

Cass: "Max wont like this."

Gwen: "Yeah, Ben grandpa is gonna be really mad at you."

Greymatter: "He'll never know, in a few minutes I'll be back to normal. And no one will tell him anything, right?"

Y/n: "Guess again short stake. You forget, we're on the same playing field."

Y/n holds his Ultimatrix up to prove his point. Ben growls in anger.

Cass: "Come on guys, let's dry off and get something to eat."

As Gwen and Y/n follow Cass out of the pool, they hear Ben scream their names. When they turn around a brown haired man with glasses is running with Ben inside a cooler.

Y/n: "Oh no you dont!"

Echo Echo: "Echo Echo! Eat this!"

Y/n uses his sonic cry to knock the man off his feet and drop the cooler Ben was in. Before the rest of the group can catch up the man runs out of the park. Gwen runs over to the cooler and sees that Ben wasn't inside.

Gwen: "He still has Ben!"

Gwen, Cass, and Y/n run out of the park to see the man drive away. Y/n transforms back as Max joins them.

Max: "Dont worry kids, we'll find him. Let's head to the Rustbucket."

The group are now driving down the road looking for Ben.