S2 Ch.15

Alright the first chapter of season 2. But, this will be different. This is an original chapter that introduces Attea and Looma. This is not from the show, purely for me to introduce Attea and Looma without shoving them into a random chapter that has nothing to do with them. Now, on with the story.

Our favorite preteens and old man are enjoying a day of luxury as they are spending the next few days at a lakeside cabin. Cass and Gwen are sitting at a picnic table doing each others make up and nails, while Max, Y/n, and Ben are at the lake fishing. And Ben, is surprisingly enjoying himself.

Y/n and Ben are both holding onto a fishing rod while Ben reels in the line.

Y/n: "Come on Ben! We almost got it!"

Ben: "I am holding on!"

Max: "Keep going you two! You've got this!"

After an intense struggle, Ben and Y/n finally pull in a 4ft catfish.

Ben: "We got it! Alright!"

Ben and Y/n share a high five as Cass and Gwen come up behind them.

Cass: "Hey guys, what's going on?"

Y/n and Ben turn around, now holding the fish in their arms.

Y/n: "We caught a fish! His awesome is that!?"

Gwen: "Whoa! Its huge!"

Max: "I guess we know what we're having for dinner. I'll take that boys."

Max takes the fish from them and heads back to the cabin. The boys then notice the girl's makeup.

Y/n: "You both look pretty."

Cass and Gwen blush at his compliment.

Ben: "Yeah, pretty ug- OW!"

Y/n had elbowed Ben in the side, while giving him a glare.

Y/n: "Dont be mean Ben. Oh, I have an idea."

Cass: "What kind?"

Y/n: "How about a competition and a race? Me and Ben will turn into Ripjaws and the both of you ride on our backs. First one to make a full lap around the with the least amount of damage done to Gwen and Cass' makeup wins. How about it guys?"

Gwen: "That sounds like fun."

Cass: "Yeah, I'm in."

Ben: "What does the loser get?"

Y/n gives an evil smirk.

Y/n: "Loser has to do each other's and Gwen's and Cass' chores for a week."

Ben: "You're on!"

Both Ben and Y/n get into the water while Gwen and Cass change onto their swimsuits. After changing Gwen climbs onto Y/n, Cass onto Ben.

Ripjaws(Ben): "Ready...set...GO!"

Both rocket through the water at incredible speeds. About half way around the lake Cass screams to stop.

Ben and Y/n come to a halt, with both Gwen's and Cass' makeup pouring down their faces.

Ripjaws(Y/n): "Cass? What's wrong?"

Cass: "I saw something in the trees, watching us."

Ripjaws(Ben): "Should we check it out?"

Gwen: "I say we should. Just to be safe."

Ripjaws(Y/n): "I agree."

The four preteens make their way to shore, and after cleaning up Gwen's and Cass' ruined makeup, search for anything out of the ordinary. After awhile, Ben and Y/n time out.