Ch.8

The quarter were at the front desk of a four star hotel, with Gwen and Y/n looking over a brochure.

Gwen: "Wow, this hotel has everything. Indoor pool, full day spa-"

Y/n: "and a Valentine theme restuarant."

Gwen: "Looking to take me out on a date tonight?"

Gwen wraps her arms around Y/n's neck.

Y/n: "Well, we haven't exactly been an proper date. Music, delicious food, maybe a little dancing."

Max: "Well, I'd make tracks lover boy. Becuase we are only here for one night, so make it count."

Gwen: "You spoil me."

Y/n: "Gladly."

Ben then sees something that catches his eye, which just so happens to be the early access show case to the new sumo slammer video game.

Ben: "Hoo, Hoo! The new sumo slammer video game is in there!"

Ben is stopped by a guard who turns Ben away becuase he doesn't have access.

Max: "I know what you're thinking, so no sneaking back in there."

Y/n: "Yeah Ben, for once dont follow an urge like this."

Ben: "I wont."

As Max, Gwen, and Y/n get to the elevator they notice that Ben isn't with them, and before they know it they are all thrown out of the hotel by security for Ben sneaking into the game showcase.

Guard: "And never come back!"

Max: "I told you not to sneak in there."

Ben: "Well if you want to get all technical about it."

Gwen: "I never even got a chance to take shower in a real shower, for the first time all summer. And what my date with Y/n?! He was going to take me to the fanciest restaurant I have ever been to for the most romantic dinner I would have ever had! Now that ruined becuase of you!"

As they all return to the Rustbucket, Y/n just glares at Ben.

Ben and Gwen are sitting across from each other at the table while Max and Y/n are stand berating Ben.

Max: "How do you expect me to trust you if you keep misusing the watch?"

Ben: "Excuse me, I used it a hundred times for good. Why cant I use it just once for me?"

Y/n: "Becuase that's not what it's for Ben! These things attached to our wrists are not toys!"

Max: "And it's not how many times you use it, Ben, it's how you us it. Not once has Y/n ever used his for personal gain."

Ben: "That's not true! He's used it loads of times when neither you or Gwen were looking."

Gwen: "Y/n, is that true?"

Y/n: "Yes, for training purposes. Ben, I've been training with my aliens every chance I get. How do you think I knew that Swampfire could tank those shots from the purple alien back in the mining town, or how I knew I could control vines with my seeds? Day in and day out, I practice. I know my aliens inside and out, that includes the aliens I share with you. For instance, did you know that Upgrade can fire a focused beam of energy from his eye?"

Ben: "Oh whatever! It was no big deal anyway."

Max: "To you, and that's all you care about. So, no more sumo slammer stuff for 2 weeks. No comics, no trading cards, no--"

Ben: "Fair!"

Max: "Neither is getting booted from a 4 star hotel I already paid for."

Ben: "Fine, take out of my allowance."