S2 Ch.26

We open to Ben staring out the window in a tired daze with everyone trying to get his attention. They fail at doing so until Gwen hits him over the head with a large brochure.

Ben: "Huh?"

Gwen: "Clean the wax out of your ears."

Max: "You ok, son?"

Ben: "Yeah, I'm ok."

Hope: "Another nightmare?"

Ben: "Yeah."

Y/n: "That's two nights in a row now. Maybe you should take it easy for a while."

Ben: "Nah, I'll be fine."

Gwen: "You better be. I dont want anything to go wrong today."

Ben: "Why do you even want to go to this stupid school anyway? It's for snobs and posers."

Gwen: "Bencroft academy is one of the top schools in the country."

Y/n: "Yeah, for snobs and posers."

Gwen: "Babe! How can you side with Ben on this?!"

Y/n: "Hey, dont get me wrong. I'll happily support you in any way I can, and you want to get into this school I'll do anything to help you get in. But it is a school for snobs and posers."

Gwen: "Hope, you dont think like that do you?!"

Hope: "I'm staying away from this argument."

Y/n: "I may not like this school, but you do and that's all the motivation I need to support you, Gwen."

Gwen: "Well, as long your supportive I guess I cant really judge you on your opinion."

Not long after, the group arrives at Bencroft academy. They are quickly met by a young girl with dark blue hair named Tiffany.

 They are quickly met by a young girl with dark blue hair named Tiffany

Tiffany begins giving the group a tour of the school campus.

Tiffany: "And recently, Bencroft academy was awarded the prestigious solid gold main cup trophy for top rated prep school on the east coast. So you can see why we're very picky about who we admit. So many delude themselves into thinking they are Bencroft material. It's so sad."

As Tiffany was talking Hope was quietly mocking her speech and voice so only Y/n could hear while he was quietly laughing while holding her hand. As Gwen started listing off things in an attempt to impress Tiffany, a young 11 year old Asian girl wearing white shoes, a beige skirt, and a pink jacket walks by the group and trips, dropping a book she was holding.

Ben sees this and goes to pick up the book, as it had landed at his feet.

Ben: "Here you go."

???: "Thanks, I wasn't paying attention."

Ben: "That's alright. I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson."

Julie: "Julie Yamamoto. Nice to meet you."

Ben and Julie shake hands.