S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure

Hello everyone, I'm posting this chapter a week early. I'm sorry that last chapter wasn't what some of you were expecting. "Game Over" had a lot of action, and by that I mean almost the entire episode was action, and I didnt feel confident that i could put all of that into words to i made the last chapter a relaxing slice of life chapter. Again I'm sorry, i know that some of you were really disappointed with the last chapter, so this is my way of apologizing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the early chapter.

We open to a poorly drawn cartoon of children playing on a playground. The kids are then driven off my three poorly drawn villains, who proceed to "destroy" the playground.

Narrator: "Who will protect us from the nefarious deeds of the league of evil doom fiends?"

Suddenly, six poorly drawn versions of Ben and Y/n's aliens appear. This first is a poorly drawn Fourarms.

Narrator: "Handy Buddy."

Next is a poorly drawn Heatblast.

Narrator: "Fiery Buddy!"

Next is a poorly drawn Wildmutt.

Narrator: "Doggy Buddy."

Then, is a poorly drawn Swampfire.

Narrator: "Plant Buddy."

After that is a poorly drawn Big Chill.

Narrator: "Moth Buddy."

And finally is a poorly drawn Humongosaur.

Narrator: "And Dino Buddy!"

The "heros" quickly defeat the bad guys by throwing them all into a trash can.

Narrator: "The forces of good and fairness uniting to form, The Super Alien Hero Buddies!"

Ben and Y/n are now seen staring at the tv in total shock of what they are seeing, while the girls are giggling in the background.

Gwen: "Ben, babe, is it just us..."

Hope: "Or are those super lame versions of the both of your aliens?"

Gwen turns off the tv as the boys adopted angered looks.

Ben: "Someone's paying for this."

Y/n: "Big time!"

-timeskip-

The kids were now outside looking at a poster of the Super Alien Hero Buddy show.

Ben: "Its bad enough they ripped us off with some dumb cartoon."

Y/n: "But did they have to make us look like total dweebs?"

Gwen: "Oh come on babe, they're kinda cute in a way."

Y/n throws Gwen a glare as she and Hope laugh some more.

Max then walks up wiping his hands with a rag.

Max: "Just as I thought, it's the distributor. I saw a garage a few blocks back. Let me see if i can get another one."

Y/n: "Need any help fixing the Rustbucket, Geandpa?"

Max: "No, that's alright Y/n. I can do it. In the meantime, the lot of you can go ahead and have fun at Planetary Studios without me. I'll catch up later."

The kids run up and give Max a group hug while having huge smiles on their faces.

Hope: "You're the best Grandpa!"

The kids then run off, leaving Max to his work.

-Timeskip-

The kids are now standing in front of a cardboard stande of a super hero called Kangaroo Kommando.