Plum Fairy

Y/N's POV

I had decided not to apply for UA's entrance exam and deal with my mother first. For now, I'll continue working and keep my grades up. I left the apartment in my normal clothes.

School was cancelled that day due to a problem with the foundation they had to fix or some shit like that

School was cancelled that day due to a problem with the foundation they had to fix or some shit like that. I had a big brown purse in which Sibyl shrunk his body, to the size of a chihuahua, and made himself comfortable. (The way I'm picturing this in my head is fucking adorable, but I am not skilled enough to draw it out for you.) My hair was in an bun, and edges were laid.

I strolled down the driveway of the apartment complex until I saw a familiar black car

"So you pick me up from work and school plus drop me off at the hotel, you might as well just be my chauffeur." I spoke to Aizawa through the open window.

"Look I'm hungry and didn't feel like cooking, get in."

I obeyed and he drove. He scratched Sibyl on the head with his free hand for a bit before returning to the road.

"How'd you know I didn't have school today?" I wondered confused.

"Sibyl told me. Or did you forget he can contact people you're close to." He smirked.

I looked down at the tiny animal in my bag. He over here tried to give me puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry but what did I say about contacting people without my knowledge?" Raising an eyebrow at him.

I just thought he should know so that you'll have quicker route to work.

Rolling my eyes I fidgeted with Aizawa's hair which was down and about. Most people we meet think it's weird that a man with no relationship with a teenage black girl would played with his hair. Guess it's kind of weird, especially for a person like Aizawa.

We continued to drive in silence till we reached the hotel. Inside Aizawa asked for a bacon egg and waffle breakfast, with coffee and whipped cream.

While I was in the middle of preparing his waffles, Damon came up to me with another order, "Someone here wants to order a chocolate coffee cake with a mocha latte."