Inevitable

Crack!

Another scar. She had given you so many, you were used to the sting and sound. The burn of your skin, and the strain in your arms, compromising the focus to listen to how you've wronged yet another problem.

"Wake up! You stupid child." Her voice shivering you once more, but not in fear, you hated her. Your heart was filled with more hate than any seven year old can bear.

You looked up at her, the darkness in your eyes could swallow the night. She stared back at you, annoyed and hateful.

"One day," you said softly up at her.

Before you could finish, she grabbed your neck. Her grip tightened around your neck, blocking your airway. You choked in her grasp, as you head pounded, your vision faded.

"You really think you can threaten me?" She asked. "I've learned a great deal about your family, and completely vulnerable the children are at a young age. Don't think you have any power here. You're alone and you're weak." Her words were the poison that plagued your mind for two years. "You'll never escape from me."

Despite your dilemma, you continued to glare at her. The hate you bore was intoxicating, even she felt it. Even though she knew your history inside out, she was ignorant to the volume of your disgust, and the people who were decimated by it.

"One day," you said again with your strained checking voice. "I will kill you. You may think you're invincible, but I am inevitable."

She smiled at you evily once more, before taking the handle on the whip, and knocking you out.

~~~~~~~

You stood at the station patiently, on your phone. Leaving Kuroko and Sibyl at home with Aizawa, you were still slightly sore from your own training with Aizawa. Rubbing your back, you adjusted your bag.

Someone tugged on your pants.

(Same afro from two chapters ago

(Same afro from two chapters ago.)

Looking down you saw three kids, two boys and a girl looked up at you with wide eyes. Tilting your head you looked at them confused.

"Can I help you three?" You asked.

"Are you Tala Morpheus?" The little girl asked.

Raising an eyebrow you smiled. "Yes I am, do you need something?"

"Oi." You turned your head to see Bakugo approach you in his own clothes.

" You turned your head to see Bakugo approach you in his own clothes