Old Friends

"We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-noooo!" Sang the kids in the living room watching the beloved film in the late evening.

All Might watched them with his own smile at their amusement. Most of them sang and danced, few like Tokoyami, Koda, Sato, Momo and Shoji sat out the performance but held their own enthusiasm for the movie. Their joy rang loud throughout the plane. So loud it reached the top floor, where you were asleep on the bed.

Your head rested on Katsuki's chest, the blonde glared up at the ceiling at their loud songs. Anger boiled in his chest at their obnoxiously loud voices. He wanted to storm downstairs and kill them all. Yet he didn't want to wake you up in the process. In addition to how bad of a reprimand he would get from you, for huting them anyway.

Suddenly you shifted against his body and sat up groaning. "I'm gonna kill them." You mumbled taking your phone and dialing Momo's number.

The girl's phone rang as they replayed the song. "Hi Y/N." She said with a bright voice, ignorant to the anger on the other line.

"Tell those idiots if they keep talking about Bruno, they won't be talking at. All." With that you hung up, threw your phone elsewhere and laid back down on Katsuki.

Momo sat frozen at the sound of your fury with the phone still at her ear. Slowly she lowered it and looked towards her singing classmates, and now dancing teacher. She took the remote lowering the TV earning looks of confusion and offense.

"Momo why'd you do that?!" Xiao'yuer whined.

"Because Y/N just called me and said if you don't stop talking about Bruno, we won't be talking at all." She said as fear waved across the room.

"Maybe we should calm down the festivities." All Might shakily suggested as he sat down.

"Also, if I'm correct she's trying to sleep, and is with Bakugou." Sibyl added. "So we could be fucked."

"Well damn," Xiao'yuer sounded. "okay bye bye Bruno."

The students sat down, their noise now quiet. You on the top floor, sighed with relief into Katsuki's chest. The blonde snickered, in which you arched your brow at him.

"What's funny?" You asked.

"If I took care of it, you would've kicked my ass for killing those idiots. But look at you wanting to murder em'." You rolled your eyes at his words before closing them.

"Shut up." Finally falling asleep, Katsuki followed with his own sly smile.

~~~~~~~

Now morning and an hour before arrival. You moved about in the kitchen finishing the breakfast you had prepared for your classmates. Now done with the preparation, you put the food put to he eaten. In the kitchen you kept your plate and Katsuki's. You took your coat and draped it on the chair and sat at the island.

 You took your coat and draped it on the chair and sat at the island