New Day, New Name🌟

"About time you go to school." Said the demon Pixie behind your back as you got your new uniform together.

"Calm down," you responded with a scoff. "Pixie you of all people know how complicated it was to get this far. I did miss the entrance exam anyway."

You turned around to your beloved friend.

(Yes his name is Pixie.)

A small growl escaped his lips as he sat on your bed and pickednup Trixin in his claws. "I'm well aware Y/N, but this is a big step though."

A smile painted your face a you looked at him. "I know, and I'm gonna make everyone proud."

Finally you finished putting on your uniform. It looked good on you for the most part. Till you looked down at your legs. The socks were too short, and your scarred upper legs were exposed.

"Mmm." Pixie rubbed his chin. "That's not gonna work."

Before you could agree there was a knock at your door. Opening the door it was Aizawa. He no longer had his bandages. His eyes looked you up and down.

"I thought so, here." He handed you a pair of black leggings, it was like he read you mind. "Don't worry about dress code, this'll be fine.

You gripped the tights fondly, and wrapped him in a hug. "Thank you."

He rubbed your head through the grooves of your braids. "Hurry up so you can eat, and send him back before you bleed out." He said pointing at Pixie.

A laugh escaped your lips as you nodded. He left the doorway as you closed the door. Quickly you changed into you leggings. You looked into the mirror to make sure they weren't see through. Then going to your bathroom you looked for your edge brush in the drawers, for it to not be there.

Ain't no way in hell, I'm going to school with these busted up edges.

"Okay Pixie let me send you back okay?" You said approaching him.

"Sure thing, but be sure to call us more often." You rolled up your sleeve, and unwrapped the bandage. Pixie touched the wound and a twisted smile he disappeared in the light. Looking at your bear you sat him up on the pillow and smiled at him.

You grabbed your bag, which had a hidden knife compartment. (Hey, you can never he too careful.) Taking your phone you bounded down the stairs to Aizawa putting down your breakfast.

"Hey dad, have you seen my edge brush?" You asked as you sat down and started to eat the waffles.

"You left it on the coffee table yesterday, when we did your hair."

Oh yeah.