Cramping Bonds

"Dad, why is Mai hiding under her blanket?" You asked looking up at your father as he held you in his arms looking into your sister's room.

Mai shifted and writhed in pain underneath the covers. Amon and Alastor approached from behind. It was Amon who reached out his hand to touch her. Only to be snapped away by a vicious growl from underneath the cloth. The male fell to his feet and scooted away.

Alastor scurried away to you and your father at the door. Silvestor heaved a heavy sigh.

"Mai's body doesn't seem to like her today." He answered you.

Tilting your head, you looked between the two of them. "Is that gonna happen to me when I'm older?" You asked him.

Mai finally threw the blanket off her face and looked at you with tired eyes. "We're both girls Y/N, and you'll hate yourself for a week when they start." She said sighing, before pulling the blanket back up.

"But I don't want to." You whined.

"Too late!" She yelled back, as your father gave all four of you a tired smile.

~~~~~~~

Hitoshi Aizawa. Who would've thought that he'd actually adopt him. Maybe he is opening an orphanage. Either way the soft mattress of his new bed was comforting against his tired muscles. The sleep was more desirable, relaxing, than those lonely nights in that small apartment.

"Hitoshi, wake up." Said his new father. The male groaned as he shifted in bed slowly opening his eyes.

The tired black haired male looked down at him placing a hand on his shoulder to shake him awake. "C'mon you have school and a new class."

Hitoshi groaned as he stretched hard in the bed. "Ugh, I know. Is that crackhead up?"

"No, she needs a few more minutes." He responded as he left the room.

"How come she gets more time?"

"It's that time of the month." Aizawa said begrudgingly.

Oh shit. Hitoshi thought.

Aizawa left the room as the boy sat up. Turning his head slowly he took a look around his still new room.

This big room still felt unfamiliar to him, but still it was warmer than the apartment

This big room still felt unfamiliar to him, but still it was warmer than the apartment. He looked over at his parents on the nightstand. He gave them a smile before dragging himself out of bed.

A few minutes had passed before Hitoshi left out the room in his uniform. Aizawa came up from downstairs before going to the handle of you room. Opening the door the both of them looked in to your room to see your hands gripping the pillow over your head. In your arms you gripped Trixin while holding the pillow. Sibyl sat next to you on the bed looking down at you with weary eyes.