Daddy's Little Star

"Whoa Y/N you actually look tired." Mina said in surprise as she watched the sweat on your face drip.

"Yeah, well, it's been a while since I've actually been tired." You responded as you wiped your forehead. "But I've never had weights like that before neither so that was new." You continued stretching your arms.

Sibyl and Kuroko followed as the dog walked at a faster pace than the fox. He looked towards his 'younger brother' tilting his head at the spring in the animal's step. He then smiled to himself recalling how he missed you in the week you were away.

The two animals stayed outside as the girls entered the locker room. You started to change your clothes. At this point you already changed your pants, and was getting ready to put your shirt back on, before you felt your neck. Suddenly your heart quickened at the absence of the chain.

"Oh no," you muttered as you looked around the room.

Jirou looked at you, catching notice of your actions. "Y/N what's wrong?"

"My locket, it's gone." You said worriedly looking through your bag.

Suddenly you threw everything to the ground, and tossed through the contents on the floor. As you looked through them, the other looked at you curiously.

Outside Sibyl sat with Kuroko, before the fox tilted his head. He didn't hear into the lockers, but he felt uneasy. Kuroko whined at him softly, as Sibyl looked towards him. "I sense a disturbance in the universe little one." He said to the dog as his ears drooped in response.

"Where did you see it last?" Momo asked.

"I had it as I was entering the school, I know I did." You responded as your throat tightened concealing a cry. "Oh no, I can't lose that please."

"It's okay, we'll help you find it." Mina said.

"Maybe you dropped it in the gym while you were exercising kerro." Tsu suggested.

"M-maybe maybe, I-I," you started to panic as Ochaco's hands rested on your shoulders.

"Don't worry, we'll find it." She said. "What does it look like?"

You breathed out loudly, trying to contain the tears in your eyes. "It's a small gold star, and the point are embedded with diamonds."

"Okay, let's go and keep a look out for it." Hagakure said.

Ochaco helped you up as they started to leave out towards the gym. Sibyl watched them curiously as he looked into the room. You were still in there with Ochaco and Jirou.

"Y/N it'll be okay we'll find it." Jirou told you as you looked off furious and distressed.

"That was the last thing he gave me, I can't lose that." You muttered getting up from the bench and walking out.

Last thing? Sibyl thought curiously before his eyes looked towards your neck. Suddenly he realized. Her locket!

"Let's go little brother." He told Kuroko as the dog followed him back to the gym.

Aizawa stood in the class stacking papers. He looked up noticing that only the males were present, except Katsuki. The male looked around curious before asking.

"Where are the girls?" He asked the boys.

"Uh," Kirishima sounded.

"They're not done in the changing room?" Shoto asked.

"Maybe they're in the gym." Iida suggested.

"Why would they be there?" Ojiro asked.

"Uh, we have a situation." Sibyl stood in the doorway.