Expectation

You gathered with the rest of your classmates as they chatted you observed them for any injuries. Luckily they didn't have any you could find. Katsuki who stood next to you nudged your arm.

"So what the fuck are we doing now?" He asked.

"I'll call the driver so he can pick us up." You said taking out your phone as Sibyl teleported onto your shoulder. He held a plate of lamb and ate away. "How were things on your end?"

"Good I found Reyna and we were able to clean up the rest." He responded. "The rest of them tasted nasty."

The others stopped talking and stared at him blankly except for Katsuki and Xiao'yuer. "What does he mean by they tasted nasty?" Denki asked.

"Sweetheart we're predators," Reyna started as Astor held her at the size of a cat. "we used to be regular animals. When we have prey we attack with the intention to kill them, then eat. So it is exactly as it sounds like."

"So you guys eat people?" Ochaco asked.

"Only if they need us to," Sibyl redponded. "Kratos doesn't eat people tho, he's a deer he more so stomps on people. But we don't do it often cuz y'all is nasty and we don't have a chance to season y'all."

Kirishima shuddered at his words. "How are you saying that so casually?" Iida asked.

"I used to be a regular ass fox. Eating living things is still culture. But she feeds me with seasoned food so I don't prefer it no mo'." The fox responded before chowing down on the lamb.

"I don't think you're able to surprise me anymore." Izuku grumbled.

You chuckled at him as you dialed the driver's number and stepped away to make the call. "Hello, it's me again."

"Good evening miss. Is everything alright?"

"Yes, but there was an emergency. So I was wondering if you could pick us up early."

"Of course. I should be there in the next 20 minutes."

"Thank you." You hung up the phone and was about to approach your friends until you noticed David leaving the area.

Looking back at your friends you turned away and followed the scientist. Katsuki looked up for you to be no where in sight. He sighed tiredly. This idiot with the disappearing act.

As David entered a secluded hallway you followed quietly under Sibyl's invisible cloak. Your footsteps were silent as you trailed him, a result of years of training. He left the building and you did as well.

You're keen on destroying that thing aren't you? Sibyl asked still perched on your shoulder.

You side-eyed him. My brother was shot cuz some idiots wanted the damn thing. It needs to go.

~~~~~~~

A monitor showed Wolfram being hauled away, the sound accompanied with hollow breathing into respirator. The huge man watched the screen even with the absence of his eyes. He gripped his chair as anger boiled beneath his build.

"I told you." The black hairedale with scars as his clothing stood in the door way watching. Dabi looked over at his 'master' and shrugged his shoulders. "I said it wouldn't work, she knows too much, she's too connected. Wouldn't be hard to assume that she has it out for you."

The man turned his head towards Dabi almost menacingly, and offended at his words. Dabi stood his ground and peered back.

"You seem to know considerable amount about this girl Dabi." He said leaning forward. "Maybe someone told her of our plans."