Don't Go Again

It was late at night the next day. Katsuki rode quietly in the dim lights of the city to the brightly building. He had to go back, for some reason he had to. For some reason, he found himself leaving his home to here, only soothed by the black hoodie he wore. The wind blew at him softly as he rode his bike.

The blonde entered the hospital approaching the front desk requesting permission to your room

The elevator's silence was loud. Katsuki could hear everything, the rumbling of the cables, the strain on their cords as they lifted him up, the rolling back of the doors opening his path. His footsteps echoed loudly in the empty hall.

On the ground adjacent from the door to your room, Sibyl laid asleep on the floor. Glancing softly at the fox he entered the room. Still sound asleep as if you were in magical slumber. You looked so peaceful. As much as he wanted you back, it would almost seem rude to wake you from such peaceful sleep.

Pulling up a chair he sat next you watching you sleep. You looked so pretty to him as you slept. God he was obsessed. He laid his head down beside your waist before taking your hand.

"You're taking your sweet ass time Twinkle." He said quietly as he could feel his eyes drift close. "Hurry the fuck up."

~~~~~~~

"Well, now that you know the what to do," Silvestor said to you crossing his arms. "it's time for you to go back."

"But hold on!" You exclaimed. "I can't go yet."

Your father tilted his head at you. "How come?"

"I need to know how you died."

His eyes widened at your plea in utter confusion. "Why would you ask me that?"

"Because I know as a Stellaraguel we don't die from diseases or illness it can't kill us. Why, who knows. But I've been revisting my past an awful lot in the past year, and it just then struck me that the doctor said you had an illness." As you spoke Silvestor stayed quiet listening to you. "And I know you know that it was not an illness that killed you. Tell me what happened, with mom especially."

His brows furrowed at the mention of that woman as he breathed in sharply. "That demon, is not your mother."

You rolled your eyes at his words. "I know tha-"

"No you don't," he interrupted. "Y/N you don't know, because that's not what I mean."

Your brows furrowed at his retort, before your eyes widened. "You mean . . . she's not."

He nodded his head at your silent revelation. "That day you went to help that friend of yours, Eichi, was his name. You went with him to help him chose a ring. Remember?"

You nodded as you recalled that faint voice you heard in the jewelry shop. "Because they remind me of your father's eyes." You said quietly looking back to him. "She said that, didn't she?"