Despair

Ronan left the room, and you and Katsuki were alone once more. Slowly he took your hand, with his thumb he softly stroked the back of your hand. Your skin was like silk in his, despite your rugged nature, and intense training, the feel of your hand in his was precious. His eyes traced themselves up your arm, looking over at the scars up your arms. Katsuki could never wrap his mind around the reason why you deserved such treatment. From your mother no less. Once you were awake he'd kill her. The blonde already decided.

Setting the flowers he still held aside, he set his head down laying down at your waist. He watched your chest rise and fall with a sigh. Gripping your hand softly, he could feel himself drift to sleep. Maybe if he wished hard enough in his dreams you would come back.

In the Waiting Area

Izuku tapped his leg impatiently. His nerves kicked into overdrive. He could never anticipate something like this happening to a figure such as yourself. All Might leaned against a far wall with a closed smile. His arms crossed, he gripped his huge bicep.

"Hey," Mic whispered walking up to him. "you alright big guy?"

The hero shook his head. "I feel somewhat guilty, perhaps the way I went about the practical triggered her in some fashion." He said solemnly. "She is very protective I might have triggered her."

Mic looked over at Midnight who shook her head softly. "Trust me, you had nothing to do with this. Aizawa mentioned that she seemed fine, even as her father Y/N's very talented at hiding her emotions from people."

All Might took her reassurance, but still remained conflicted. Hitoshi sat next to Shoji his legs brought up to his chin. His classmates sat around quietly before Asui spoke up.

"Are we sure that we don't know what happened to Y/N last night?" She asked sadly, as the kids paused, before Mina spoke up.

"Who was with her last night, Mr. Aizawa mentioned that she walked home."

"Bakugou." Hitoshi said quietly. "When I was about to leave with dad, I remember Y/N asking him to let her walk home. I saw her walking with him last night."

"Maybe Bakugou triggered her." Aoyama said.

"No way would he try and do this to her." Kirishima argued thoroughly offended.

"Maybe not on purpose but Bakugou doesn't think when he speaks." Mina retorted. "He probably said something to make her upset."

"No," Hitoshi shook his head. "Bakugou isn't the cause of this. I can garuntee, that there isn't something he could've said that would trigger her. Even though Bakugou is harsh with his words he's conscious enough to not talk to her about her past. Not only because he doesn't know a lot, but because he knows better than to bring it up unless she does."

"But you don't know that, Bakugou may have said something and didn't realize it hurt her." Mina argued.

"It wasn't Bakugou," Sibyl spoke up. "I looked through Y/N's memories before she blocked me. They talked, but Bakugou didn't say anything like that. Before she got home they stopped at his house, and after that Y/N wanted to walk home alone. After that, I couldn't find anything else. But I can garuntee that he didn't do anything."

Mina bit her lip as she peeped down the hallway. "Mr. Aizawa isn't back with him anyway."

"Where did they go anyway?" Tokoyami asked.

"Perhaps they went to look for something to help her." Izuku suggested.

"Why Bakugou tho?" Sero asked.

Izuku started to speak, but closed his mouth again. He couldn't admit his feelings for you, not now. Unless that's what Aizawa plans to have him do. Footsteps were heard down the hall, as Ronan entered the room again.