Rough Patch🌟

Deku stood watching the monitor as the last match had finished. Now with Iida Momo and the others there. Many of them discussing their matches. Especially Xiao'yuer, who reprimanded Denki and Mina.

"What happened you said you would be fine if I left." He asked visibly shocked.

"The deranged mouse was crazier than we thought!" Mina argued.

"Yeah man sorry. At least you passed since you were able to cuff him." Denki said failing to sound bright.

"But the point was for all three of us to pass." He complained in return.

Izuku gave them an amused sigh at Xiao'yuer's attempt to get them all through. Hitoshi had passed also, but now he seemed to be teasing Uraraka for something. Her eyes met Izuku's before she blushed to look away. In which Hitoshi poked at her with a sly smile.

Momo and Shoto seemed to be chatting pleasantly as the girl clutched her dagger. The mood was so bright in the room, despite the failure of some of them. His class was a unique collection of personalities.

"Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, and Y/N Aizawa." Announced the long awaited speaker. "Report to Ground Beta for the last match of the finals."

Izuku swallowed hard as his hands gripped inside his gloves. "Alright, guess it's my turn now." He said slightly shaken. "Sibyl do I need to wake up Y/N?"

The fox sat up to respond, before cocking his head towards the door. "Nope no need." He said. "She's already awake."

With that you opened the door. However your aura was different, it wasn't mysteriously inviting as always. Your eyes weren't full of light as you looked towards Izuku with your face covered by the mask. Instead the was a shadow in your eyes, and your presence made everyone shift uncomfortably.

Turning your E/C eyes towards Izuku, he saw clear as day, you were different. "Midoriya," you started earning jolted eyes from the male. "it's our turn let's go."

Everyone froze, including your own childhood friends at the sound of the male's name rolling off your tongue. Hitoshi looked at you warily curious to what your meditation had done to his friend. Shoto even tilted his head for he had been concerned for your behavior ever since you walked through the door. Xiao'yuer's eyes narrowed at the situation. Is she pissed at him? Since when does Y/N use actual names?

"Um Y/N?" Kirishima walked up to you warily. "Are you okay?"

Not moving your head your eyes shifted towards the male slowly. "I'm fine Kirishima."

The male gasped quietly at your response.

Yeah no fuck that, Xiao'yuer shook his head. something ain't right. This black woman don't ever call this man Kirishima, this is some bullshit.

"Alright guys calm down," Sibyl spoke up. "I know it's weird how she's acting but it's a result of Divine Entitlement. She's in like a trance of sorts so she isn't in her normal state. Y/N is in a entitled type of mindset, similar to a Buddha whose reached enlightenment. Once the match is over she'll be back to normal."

"Oh," Izuku said. "alright let's meet with Kacchan then."

You said nothing. You turned around in the door and left the room. Still shaken by your behavior he followed shortly after. The two of you walked in silence. You were at peace, the most peaceful you had been in years. This feeling felt liberating, despite your other desires, despite your affection for the blonde, despite the mysterious actions of Shigaraki plaguing your mind, you only had one goal in mind. Deal with All Might.

That's all you wanted to do in this moment, take care of the smiling giant, and allow the other two to escape.

The green haired boy looked up at you. As always you piqued his curiosity. Divine Entitlement made you look so eerily relaxed, who knew what it could have done to your abilities. Maybe a new power, a special technique. The possibilities were endless, and he was impatient.