Summer Camp Shoot

You patted your sleeping bag down and looked around at your classmates fast asleep on the ground. Slowly standing up, you took a bag from your duffle bag. Sibyl adjusted the camera on his neck and followed you. The two of you entered the hot springs and the steam of the area was still a potent as before.

"You okay to do this?" Sibyl asked.

Clutching the bag you recalled the agreement you made with her.

~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Mai called out to you with a singing voice. "Oh I'm so happy!"

"Why, you're having twins." You argued.

"I know, but we'll wait and see what will happen." She said rubbing her large stomach. "But no I'm happy cuz a lot of good shit has been happening."

"Like what?" You asked as you sharpened you sword while sat on your bed.

"Mom isn't crazy. . . well she is but a good kind." You nodded at her correction. "Touya and me have been getting close, everyone is getting along. And you're getting more confident."

You paused your work and glanced at her. "What are you talking about?"

"Sibyl sent me a picture of that outfit your wore when you came back from the I-Expo." She responded.

You rolled your eyes at the fox's actions. "I swear that damn mutt."

"Look I asked him to do so, just so I can see how comfortable you're getting with yourself. I don't want you to be afraid of your body forever." Mai said softly. "So, I have a little favor to ask."

"Jesus." You whispered.

"I'm releasing some swimsuits, and I want you to model some of them while you're at the summer camp." Mai said. "I had Lilith look at the area, there's some hot springs there, and with Sibyl's photography talent, it would look amazing." You stared sideways before looking down at your blade again. Her bright expression lowered. "But that's only if you agree to do so."

You stared off into space and sighed. "Fine, I'll try."

At your words Mai squealed and enveloped you in a hug. "Oh you're gonna look beautiful."

~~~~~~~

"Let's get this over with." You said. "Which should I do first?"

Sibyl looked at the swimsuits laid out. "Let's do the black first."

"Alright." You agreed before starting to undress.

"You sure you'll be okay?" Sibyl asked. "This is a pretty big jump from that see through top you wore."

"I'm well aware." You muttered while dropping your shirt to the ground. "But as Mai said I'm getting more comfortable. So I'd like to believe it too."

Sibyl nodded as you slid the swimsuit on your naked body. You picked up the gold coat it came with and stood there.

 You picked up the gold coat it came with and stood there