Scrawny Muscles

Y/N's POV

All right! I feel like a new fox. Sibyl said hopping out the chair early morning still the size of a chihuahua.

I stretched soothingly and laughed at his childish behavior. My head felt so light for once, its been a while since I've woken up like this. It feels good to wake up and not feel like complete crap cause of night terrors. I looked over at my phone it was off, I turned it on and saw that Astor hung up.

Thank you again big brother. I thought smiling to myself.

HEY! IM HUNGRY! Sibyl's thought rang loudly in my head.

"I'm coming let me bathe first." I threw off the cover and adjusted my bed before heading to the bathroom. As I removed my clothes, I caught a glance of my scars in the mirror.

God they're so ugly, if I'm gonna be hero, my costume can't show these. Thinking that, I ran my finger over them, tracing them. I could still feel the burn of the belt and whip she'd use on me.

Entering the shower, I still shivered at the thought under the warm water. I ran through my long H/C braids, staring at the scars on my legs.

I just wish you'd die, but that would be too merciful. I finished in the shower and got dressed in my uniform. Then I made breakfast for me and Sibyl, before getting ready to head out.

You're not gonna stay and eat? Sibyl perked up as I reached the door.

"Sorry bud, I'm gonna eat on the bus ride there so I'm not late." I responded with the tupperware in one hand while I fixed my shoe with the other. "I'll see you later Sibyl, okay."

Okay see you. He wagged his tails as I left the apartment.

I started nibbling on the hash brown from the bowl while going over geometric equations in my head for the quiz we would have today in school. Leaning again a pole near the bus stop, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hm? Mr. Aizawa?" He looked exhausted as always, wearing his everyday attire/hero costume. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm dropping you off let's go." He said as he walked away with me trailing behind him. We got in the car and he drove I played with his hair after cleaning my hands with the wet wipes I always keep on me.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He looked at me curious.

"I like to play with your hair better." I pouted.

Aizawa rolled his eyes while keeping them on the road. "I saw what you did yesterday." I smiled up at him, as he looked at me proudly. "You did great, instead of fighting the villain, you put a distance between him and the boys. But it seem like you started to argue with one of them."

"Ugh, that blonde kid." I pulled my hand away from his hair.

"What happened?"

"He's so ungrateful his quirkless friend the green one tried to save him from the sludge but didn't so much as say thank you."

"The kid's probably that prideful type."

"Thats what my brother thought."

Aizawa looked at me surprised. "You brother contacted you?"

I smiled at him. "All of them did."

"That's great, will you guys ever come together again?"

I looked up at the sky in the window, and leaned my head against the window.

"Dunno, its been one year now since the triplets,  five sine Astor, we only talk through letter or phone call, we haven't seen each other's faces. I guess they got excited to see me on TV, and decided to talk to me immediately."