Character

I GOT 5K READS!!!! LET'S GET IT!!!!🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️💃💃💃💃💃

"Again!" You yelled to the boy as he continued to deliver blow after blow to the thick leather dummy.

His blonde hair stuck to his forehead as he attacked the figure. Backing away he quickly spun around and whipped his tail at its head and it flew off the dummy across the room. It crashed into some staffs on the wall and it all fell to the ground.

Ojiro stood straight and bowed to you. Smiling at his work you walked over to the staffs and picked two of the floor.

"You're really good at hand to hand." You praised him as he smiled at you warmly. "I'm almost contemplating teaching you some deadly moves."

His eyes widened in shock yet pure excitement. "Wait really?!"

"Almost Karate Kid." You corrected.

He nodded before looking down at the ground almost solemnly. You eyed his dark expression worriedly.

"Ojiro, what's wrong?"

"Well," he started quietly keeping his eyes on the ground. "it's just, I really appreciate what you've done for me. I've learned a lot from you and really improved my fighting ability. However, compared to my other classmates, all I have is this tail working for me. If anything I'm basically quirkless. Everyone else has these flashy and very useful quirks and this is all I've got really."

You sighed softly at his worry as you threw one of the staffs at him. Ojiro caught it in surprise and looked up at you.

"Look I know you're worried and a little jealous of everyone else," you started. "but you wanna know what I learned as a vigilante and while I navigated the Underworld?"

He nodded curious at the revelation. "

"Those who are quirkless, are some of the smartest, cunning, most creative people I've ever met. They have to be, if they wanna survive in a world where people can breathe fire, lift buildings with their minds. They need to make things work for them if they want to survive." You told him. "Basically my dad is more or less quirkless. He can erase quirks and use that scarf of his. Other than that, everything else is physical strength and intelligence."

"But Mr. Aizawa-"

"No 'but Mr. Aizawa', just like everyone else you have the potential to be a hero. I told BB the same thing before his quirk manifested. Anyone can be a hero so long as you have the resources, the motivation, and creativity." You said twirling the staff in your hand. "Even me, as Cauchemar, I don't use my quirks. The only one I've used as Cauchemar was Siren. Even that one I barely use, as Cauchemar so far as the other vigilantes I've worked with, they are under the impression that I'm either quirkless or just very fast and very strong."

"That's because you're already incredible. You've been training yourself to withstand certain pain and things like that before the rest of us. You're a prodigy. But how will I compare to the others? We're all the same age, move at somewhat same pace and still I feel like I'm the weakest one there." He asked.

You shook your head. "Don't worry about comparing, and you're not weak. There are other ways to kick somebody's ass without hardening your fist or melting them with acid. Snipe uses a gun for Christ's sake. If you want I'll get you a weapon too. You wanna I gun I've got thirty, a sword. About 5 dozen."