Forever Since Then🌟

The morning light drifted into the large bedroom as the blue headed beau shifted in her sleep. She reached down at her rounded stomach, and rubbed it softly. Mai had yet to be accustomed to the movement in her stomach every once in a while. Slowly the woman sat up and with a heavy sigh began to start her day. Finally exiting in her clothes she walked downstairs, her black ankle heel boots sounding loudly in the quiet hall.

 Finally exiting in her clothes she walked downstairs, her black ankle heel boots sounding loudly in the quiet hall

First stop downstairs was the kitchen. In there she saw Chiyo, of course she was caught up on the story. Not to say the woman didn't hold a sense of hostility towards the female and her fiance for their crime towards you. However the ill intentions you had towards them faded over time. So Mai would keep her own at bay.

"Oh Mai, good morning." She said finally noticing the quiet woman's presence.

"Hello." She responded coldly before going to the fridge.

Chiyo gripped her mug nervously at the greeting. Of course she was aware of your protective siblings. Astor upon finding out about Ito didn't fire him for what he did. But more so gave him a stern warning. The other brothers hid their hostility well, but at the same time was accepting of their new behavior.

Mai however . . . if only looks could kill.

Suddenly Amon walked in and hugged Mai from behind. "Good morning Grumpy Gilda. Morning Chi-Chi."

"Morning." Chiyo said back.

"What you lookin' fo?" He asked Mai letting go of her.

"Something to eat." She responded. "I need chocolate."

"Okay, I'll get you something so go and sit down." He said as she walked out the kitchen and into the living room.

Astor was on his computer in the room, and looked up at her as she sat down and took her sketchbook off the table. He eyed her annoyed expression curiously.

"What's wrong?" He asked as she looked up from her sketches at him. "You look mad."

Mai shook her head softly. "Nothing. Just woke up wrong."

Astor stared at his little sister for a few more seconds before turning his eyes back to his screen. Mai flipped through her creations for a bit, as Lilith slithered onto her shoulders. She then picked up a pencil to correct a design on a dress.

Suddenly Amon walked in with a plate of dark brown pancakes topped with strawberries.