Rising

You walked along the sidewalk stretching your arms anticipating the day ahead. The day of finals, written at least. Passing written exams would be a breeze. Physical however. Of course you were top teir when it comes to physical activity. But that would come down to what the physical included. Would there be a mock rescue, or something similar to what you did?

Whistles and calls struck you out of your thoughts as you looked to the right hand sidewalk. It was Momo, she walked with a quick and frightened stride. 4 boys were trailing behind with perverted eyes as they traced over her figure.

"C'mon babe school can wait a bit. I'm sure you'll be fine." One of the boys said grabbing her arm.

"Please, I have an exam today I can't delay." She said.

"Well you seem stressed let us help you." Said another.

"No I don't want to!" Momo argued.

"How do you expect us to react looking like that?" Said a third.

Looking like that? You repeated his words. In that moment you recalled him saying something similar. All he cared about was your figure, you were an idiot to not see it before. A familiar boiling pit of anger entered your throat. Eyes darkening a pit filled black.

"Momo!" You yelled walking over to them slowly. She looked back at you with fear but relieved to see you here.

"Y/N." She uttered your name pleadingly.

"Get your hands off of her." You threatened. "Before I remove them for you."

"Oh please sweetheart, why don't you calm down and join us?" He let go of her arm and the draped his arm over her shoulder.

"Yo dude, we should really get away tho." One of them said looking at your fearfully.

"Why she's not scary," he responded looking up and down your body. "but she's got one hell of a bod."

"Dude, that's the chick that defeated Stain." He retorted, as the male flinched loosening his grip on her shoulder.

"Forreal?!" He yelped in fear.

A small sinister grin decorated your face as your gaze shifted back to your friend. "Momo," you said her name again. "come here."

Hesitant under his touch, she stepped forward once before breaking away from his reach. She ran to you hiding behind your demon like stare.

"Do all of you have mothers?" You asked.

"What?"

"Do each of you, have a mother?" You asked again slower.

"Uh, yeah."

"Good, now I want each of you to go to her. Get down on your knees and apologize to her." You instructed. "Whatever her situation may be, she took time to give birth to your bitch asses. Shame on you to see a woman as nothing more than a pair of tits and ass. I don't care what she does or what she believes in, cuz I'll be damned if she sees it okay for her son to treat any female the way you're doing her. Now let me give you this warning, cuz I don't forget a face, if I see your asses, messing with any girl that way, I'm killing you on the spot. Do I make myself clear?"

They shuddered under your gaze, and nodded slowly.

"Now get the hell out of here." At your command the boys ran away without hesitation.

Your eyes returning to normal as you turned to look at Momo. She was still shook but gave you a grateful smile.

"Thank you very much Y/N. " Momo bowed to you with a soft smile.