Consulting the Flame

It was the day of Internships, and you were at the train station with the rest of the class. You had your case that held your hero costume. Aizawa gave you brief instructions and warnings before sending you all off. Looking to your side, you saw Bakugo about to leave.

"Hey Boom Puppy."

The blonde growled at the name. "The fuck do you want?" He asked annoyed.

"Mind if I get your number?" You asked.

"Eh? Why would I want to talk to you?"

"Cuz I'll be bored, and you're fun to talk to." You said crossing your arms and giving him a smile.

His eyebrows furrowed further, then he held out his hand. With the smile on your face growing wider, you handed him your phone. Bakugo put in his number and saved it. The same you did with his phone, handing it back to him, you turned away.

"See ya Boom Puppy don't miss me too much."

"As if." The male, shoved his phone in his pocket and walked away, where no one could see, the smirk that grew on his face.

As you were approaching the train, you saw Shoto with Xiao'yuer.

"Peppermint, Goldie." You called out to them.

The pair looked back at you and smiled.

"Hey Y/N." Xiao'yuer grinned at your presence.

"Are you also going to my father's agency?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah, apparently I got a joint offer from him and Pro Hero Hawks."

"That's cool." Xiao'yuer said. "I'm still kinda surprised I got an offer from Endeavor anyway. I wasn't even at the festival."

"Your parents are top heroes in America," You started. "they're also the most licensed in the most states over there. If word got out that their son is applying to UA, then any pro in their right mind would want you as an intern."

"Let's get going the trains gonna leave soon." Shoto said pointing to the vehicle.

The three of you quickly got on board. Suddenly you something on your shoulder. Looking over you saw puppy sized Sibyl on your shoulder.

Took you long enough. You said to him.

That 'little brother' of mine wouldn't let me leave, I had to wait for him to fall asleep! Sibyl complained.

Awwww, you care so much about him crying you waited till he slept.

Shut up.

You chuckled a bit before sitting next to Shoto, with Xiao'yuer on his other side. The train ride was calm, the three of you made small talk out of anything. A few bursts of laughter from some memes you showed them. Soon your group arrived, and you got off the train, still talking.

"I'm surprised no one has tried to hack me yet." Xiao'yuer said while you followed Shoto.

"Well, you brain is wired differently to protect against that." Shoto turned around slightly.

He hummed in thought, "Yeah I guess you're right. I just hope I do well, remember my control over this thing isn't exactly ideal" He said staring at his palm.

You nudged his shoulder. "You'll be just fine Goldie, don't worry."

"Here we are." Shoto said stopping.

You and Xiao'yuer looked up at the tall building in awe. The skyscraper screamed wealth, power and status.

"Are we sure this isn't just a hotel and they slapped the name 'agency' on it?" Sibyl asked.