Reconcile

"Goddammit!" Xiao'yuer yelled as he exited the building with the class and teachers in the pattering rain. "Just as it was gettin' good, Bakugou's damn explosion blows the cameras out."

"Right man I wanted to see how it went,"  Kirishima agreed. "it's been a while since the cams went out, hope they're okay."

"Y/N's with them I'm sure they're fine." Hitoshi assured them.

"True but their constant arguing might not clash well. " Sato pointed out. "Especially if she plans to get all three of them out to pass."

"I'm sure they're okay," Aizawa said. "once Y/N's out of her trance she'll probably slap the both of them."

"Hey guys!" In the distance Izuku alongside you Katsuki on the end as the three of you pulled the pro behind.

"Alright you guys passed!" Jirou exclaimed.

"What's that you're pulling?" Midnight asked.

"What this idiot left of the geezer." Katsuki said dropping the chain.

"Excuse me?" Nezu asked as the others curled around and their eyes jolted at the sight.

"Bro Y/N you Zuko'd his face what the fuck!" Xiao'yuer exclaimed.

"How in the world did you even burn him?!" Mic yelled.

"My power comes from constellations, there's a dragon constellation. So I used that one and gave him a full face Avatar look." You responded nonchalant.

Aizawa walked up to you and took your ear pinching it hard.

"Ow ow ow ow ow! Dad!" You yelped as everyone else watched in disbelief at his actions, more so your reaction.

"I'm pretty sure I told you before not to leave scars like this during school activities." He reprimanded you. "All Might wasn't a villain I don't care how protective you are, learn to hold back." Hitoshi snickered quietly nearby, before suddenly getting choked by his father's scarf. "You quit laughing."

"Okay . . . okay. . . sorry." He said between breaths.

Aizawa let go of your ear and took back his scarf. "You can heal him right?" He asked Recovery Girl.

"Sure I'll have him right as rain by tomorrow." She responded happily.

"Alright let's get out of here!" Mic said happily as the teachers started to move the pro's body.

"Good to have you back." Sibyl said teleporting next to you.

"Yeah foxy nice seeing you too." You responded still annoyed by the pain in your ear.

"So now that you're back I'm gonna teleport home, and sleep on the couch you rich people refuse to use." With you flashing him a smile, he disappeared in a shining light.

Rubbing your ear Hitoshi walked up next to you rubbing his neck. "I'm fully convinced dad has a choking kink."

You snorted laughter through your nose at his statement. "You can't say that!"

"Oh, please you know that's not what I meant but I know you know for a fact he's into it." He argued.

"Shut up Plum." Leaving your brother you boarded the bus.

Towards the back you saw Katsuki sitting alone looking out the window. You then went to the back sitting in the seat next to him. Looking towards the blonde his eyes shifted away quickly to the window. Katsuki seemed to bite his lip before turning his face away.

"Puppy," he gripped his hands before looking at you softly. "are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong Twinkle." He said looking away once more.