Contemplate🌟

Tomura Shigaraki. Tenko Shimura. The male couldn't decide now. Your words to him two days before ran through his head nonstop. He recalled, how after you plea, how he broke away from you and ran. He ran with all his might. Why? Why did he run?

It was the first time he had ever felt so safe. So warm. Why would a cold blooded killer like you show him such concern and affection? He couldn't wrap his mind around it.

You wanted to save him. No one has ever wanted to save him before. So long as he remembered no one cared about him. Only his mother, whose touched he was robbed of for years.

He removed the hand on his face and stared at it blankly.

What are these emotions? He asked himself. I miss her touch, why? Why do you want to save me?

"Hey Shiggs." Said Touya as he sat down next to him at the bar. "Aye Kurogiri, get me a water would ya?"

"Sure thing Dabi." Said the man made of miss as he grabbed and began to film it with water.

Touya looked over at Tenko's absent face. "Hey what's up with you?"

Tomura shook his head as Kurogiri gave Touya his glass. "Just a small identity crisis."

"As one does." Touya joked. He looked over to see his joke wasn't well recieved and took a sip of his water. "So what's up with this identity crisis?"

Tomura stroked the hand he held absently. "I was called a name I haven't heard in a long time. Some memories resurfaced, now I'm just confused."

Touya arched his brows as he was able to accurately identify the culprit. "Is the person in question a female?"

Tenko side-eyed him suspious at his tone as if he knew that the person in question was you. A side of him questioned the man's loyalty. "Yes." He looked away before pushing himself out. "Mind walking with me?"

Touya turned around before groaning softly. "Sure." He downed the rest of the water.

The man got up and followed Tomura out the room. Soon the two men ended up outside, and walked through an alleyway slowly. Tomura stayed quiet while holding one of his hands.

"How much do you know about her?" He asked suddenly.

Touya looked down at him in understanding before pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Who?"

"Y/N Stellaraguel. Y/N Aizawa. Tala Morpheus. Queen Cauchemar." Tomura said in a demanding tone. "You know something about her. You're way too calm when her name is brought up.in conversation. It gives question to your loyalty."

The man scoffed as he blew out a cloud of smoke. "My only loyalty is to my family." He started as he looked off to a fond memory. "Who I'm trying to return to. She's just helping me."

"So you are working for her?" Tomura asked him.

Touya nodded and shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah. I am."

He narrowed his eyes, the way he was relaxed annoyed him. "Why are you okay with this? You don't care for the consequences that will befall you once All for One finds out?"

Touya shook his head and leaned against the wall. "Nah, don't care. Cuz she's a thousand times more terrifying than he'll ever be." He told him nonchalant. "As well as me not agreeing with what y'all are doing here, I don't agree with. You want us to attack a bunch of kids. I thought All Might was our target. To me it doesn't sound like y'all are fighting for justice or change. You're just being monsters."

With those words Touya began to walk back to the building. "You said that All for One took you in right?" He asked. "You should ask him what exactly he plans on achieving. Try and find out why? Why is he doing all and why did he choose you? Cuz in all honesty, I don't think you're all that special to him."