Explosive

Y/N's POV

I turned around and looked up. "K-kacchan?!" I was shocked, of all the people to save me, it had to be the rudest male on the face of this earth. "What are you doing here?"

He rolled his eyes and scoffed "I just happened to be in the area, don't feel some type of way just cause I saved your sorry ass." He leaned against the wall as I stared at him.

I hadn't noticed the first time we met, but since the situation isn't dire, I can't help but notice how . . . attractive he is. Kacchan's dark red eyes, were like jewels, from my standing you could tell he's very well built, he as a whole, was beautiful. If only he had a better temper.

"Are you just gonna stare at me dumbass?" Kacchan snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Can't you go one sentence in a conversation without insulting someone?"

His expression grew angrier, I raised an eyebrow at him. Wow Astor and Aizawa were right you must have big ego if you think you can treat people like this.

I turned my heel to leave the alley. "Any way thanks again for the save."

"Hold on." Kacchan caught up to me before I completely left. "Are you going to UA?"

I shrugged my shoulders

"It's a yes or no question dumbass." He raised his voice a little.

Sibyl growled in my shirt. "Stay out of this mutt."

He nearly jumped out of my chest and snapped, but I stopped him before he could. "Why are you so keen on knowing?"

"Cause I know that someone like you isn't staying out of UA, and I'm gonna make sure to beat everyone's ass, including your dumbass."

I laughed at him. "Oh, really, why wait for UA? This Saturday meet me at the beach at 11 am, we'll see who's getting their ass kicked."

Kacchan smiled evily at my proposal. "You're on, hope you like your ass on fire."

"No I like my ass very much thank you." I said to him swaying away.

Y/N, you sure you fight him? You didn't even find out anything about his quirk. Sibyl looked up at me worried.

He also knows very little about mine too Sibyl, so don't worry.

A few hours later

"Damn! Nigga done cracked her back like a chicken bone." I said watching as a Titan ate Eren Jaeger's mother.

She must be flexible as fuck now. Sibyl said while stretching on the floor. We were watching Attack on Titan for like the 4th time now. The commentary we make everytime we watch this is ridiculous.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Sibyl perked thinking I got something for him. "Calm down, I didn't get nothing for you." I headed towards the door, opening the door it was a delivery man.

"I have a package for Y/N Lin-Mei, from Mai Stellaraguel."

Stellaraguel? You guys have been using dad's name. While I'm still being haunted by this woman.

"Oh thank you." I said wearing the best smile I could fix as I took the box the size of a small TV.

"No problem have a nice day."

"You too."

I closed the door and went back to the living room and set the box down infront of me. It isn't heavy, I wonder what she sent me. Taking my pocket knife out, I opened the box and was ecstatic.