Close Friends

You walked into the living room to Bakugo packing his bag. Gripping the tupperware bowl of food you made, the tightness in your chest as you looked at him, threatened to choke you. The sight of his flexing muscles, threatened to make you put a name to this emotion. There was too much fear, you wanted him close, but not too close.

I sound selfish. You reprimanded yourself.

Finally you walked towards him and the male looked up at you. No emotion was in either of your eyes, as you handed him the bowl. "Thanks for today." Your voice a little more than a whisper.

He took the plate without a word, the brush of his fingers on yours, making your stomach flutter. The male continued to pack, then you went to your own bag, and slung it over your shoulder. You waited for him to finish, he looked over at, and you avoided his gaze.

"I'll walk you back to the station." You told him softly.

First was you to leave, and he followed close behind. The two of you approached the entrance hallway, Chiyo and Ito stood there looking through Chiyo's book.

"We're off see you guys later." You told as the two of you left closing the door.

"Bye." Chiyo waved at the two with a smile before it became a frown.

Ito looked between her and the door, and then heaved a sigh. "I heard everything in the kitchen." He admitted.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I just," she struggled for her words, comprehending yours. "I really do feel like they genuinely like eachother."

"I understand that, obviously she cares about him, and enjoys their friendship. But you heard her, she's scared. He knows it too now."

"Wait he heard?" She asked perplexed.

"He was listening to the two of you the whole time. I don't know if he's angry, sad, or just borderline frustrated. He held her like she was the most important thing in this world while they were in the living room. I would more or less be frustrated too, if my crush didn't want to fall in love, while I'm over here fucking obsessed with her."

"If you were him, and found that out what would do then? If she didn't to fall in love?" She asked crossing her arms.

The male shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

~~~~~~~

The two walked in silence towards your destination. Bakugo had his earplugs in, while you looked through your phone. You found your way to your contacts, and found Bakugo's, they were packed with texts and FaceTimes. Never did you notice how much the two of you actually talked. In actuality, your contacts weren't this much with the others. Is Chiyo right in saying you give him a different kind of attention?

Suddenly your phone rang, the contact read 'Anayepumua Moto'. A scowl appeared on your face.

"Hello?" You said answering the phone.

"Well, this a first." Said the deep male voice on the other line. "Normally you ask me who do I want killed. Being away from work for so long has changed you Cauchemar.

"Well, I've decided to try other things, now what do you need?"

"It's about the UA school you're going to."

Your brows furrowed at his statement. "What did you find?"

"That little USJ attack from some time ago, a target of mine gave the info to those little crusaders, from within the school."

"Where are they?"

"I'll send you their photo, then I need you to get some answers out of them. Can you do that?"