Similarities 🌟

Trigger Warning ⚠️ : Mentions of rape and self harm!

***************************************

"Are you following me or what?" Katsuki asked as the two of you walked. The day was now darker with the sun fully set.

The two of you walking in the darkness, dimly lit by the streetlights and the passing cars.

"No, my house is actually this way. Besides what reason would I be going to your house anyway?" You asked in return.

"Like I can read your fucking mind. We're here anyway." He said nodding his head towards the large home.

" He said nodding his head towards the large home

"And you complain that I have a big house." You taunted the male.

"Shut up, you own a castle you don't even live in." He argued.

"Katsuki Bakugou!" Yelled a voice as the two fo you looked towards the door, where his parents stood in the frame. "Good evening Y/N!" Her face brightened upon seeing you.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Bakugou, how are you?" You responded waving as you followed Katsuki up the porch.

"We're fine," his father responded. "how was your practical?"

"We passed, Puppy did great." You said as a hint of red seeped to his face.

"Puppy?!" Mitsuki asked excitedly. "That's adorable," Katsuki sucked his teeth while you laughed. "so when am I getting grandkids?"

Your laughter ceased as Katsuki stared at his mother wide eyed. "I'm sorry what?"

"What the fuck you old hag!" Katsuki yelled before you punched him in the head.

"Don't call your mother a hag, second you think we're dating?" You asked.

"You're not?" Masaru asked.

"You didn't tell her?!" Mitsuki exclaimed setting Katsuki off.

"Tell me what?"

"Shut up dammit!" He yelled once more pushing his mother into the house at her disapproval from her protests.

You stood there dumbfounded and confused before looking towards Masaru. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh?" He sounded. "Oh no everything is fine, will you be going home now?"

Katsuki peeked his head at the door at the question his mother quieting down. "Yeah I'll be on my way now."

"You sure you wanna go alone sweetie?" Mitsuki asked from inside.

"Yeah I'll be fine don't worry. Besides if someone wants to mess with me, they'll get cut. See ya tomorrow Puppy!" You yelled into the home.

"Yeah yeah bye." He said back as you descended down the stairs then left the premises.