A Mother's Rage

"Do you know, Daughter of Silvestor, one thing I find terrifying, yet beautiful among women?" Bathala asked, sitting in front of you serene and powerful.

"We're superior to males?" You asked jokingly.

He chuckled lowly at your humor. "Not exactly, yet you prove a point. What I find terrifying and beautiful, is a mother's love for her child."

Your brows furrowed at his statement. "What exactly does that have to do with my battle today?"

"You too share this maternal nature for someone of your age. The way you care for these children in your class, is similar to that of a mother."

"Okay," still confused you nodded. "I ask again what does it have to do with my fight with All Might? How can I subdue him and take care of-"

Pausing the God smiled at you. "There it is, you care for them in such a motherly manner. And you wonder how it will help you." He put his hands together as he gazed into your eyes. "Let me say it this way, in this fight, you will need all your emotion. I know Divine Entitlement may restrict that, but among your family you have always been a special case. That motherly rage you showed against Stain shows that your emotion is what people should fear more than your tactful mind."

As he spoke to you eagerly, Bathala noticed the dejection in your face. "I give you positive encouragement, why do you look defeated?"

You looked off into the distance of the dream world choking back a sob. "After everything I've been through," the words stumbled out of your mouth shakily. "you speak to me about a mother's love?"

The gray haired male nodded at slowly before folding his hands. Closing his eyes he exhaled. "I know, considering that this is not my domain I watched in horror what she did to you." You shook your head hurt filled and torn. "But I have also seen other things."

Looking over at him once more your brow arched. "What do you mean?"

"For the sake of staying true to the mystery of oracles, I will leave you with these thoughts. Silvestor told you, that his mind lied to him, and that Hina did as well. Take these words, and repeat them a thousand times in your head. Soon you will understand."

~~~~~~~

Silence swept across the area as you looked down at Katsuki as knelt on the ground. His body covered in bruises, and his breaths were shaken as he stared up at you. Turning your gaze you looked over at Izuku, his condition not that different from Katsuki's.

As anger boiled in your chest you looked up at the smiling hero as he stared back at you with a sinister grin. "You're a bit late to the party Young Aizawa. Let's see how strong you are at half po-"