Villain Raid

The class, in their hero costumes made their way through Ground Beta's entrance. Most of them questioning Xiao'yuer on his attire.

"That suit really does look great on you Xiao'yuer!" Mina said slightly swooning.

"Yeah, you look so manly in that suit Xiao'yuer." Kirishima added happily.

"Thanks. I am a gentleman at heart so it fits me perfectly." He responded confidence beaming.

"Can you fight in that though?" Denki asked.

"Very well, don't worry. If you wanna see some real skill, watch Y/N fight in a corset, and ballroom dress."

"Now that sounds hot!" Sero exclaimed.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and growled silently. He was more interested in this exercise, apparently you would play an important role. As long I get to fight her dumbass, I don't care what she wears.

"Welcome 1-A!" Bellowed the proud and bright voice of All Might, and his muscle bound glory.

"Hey All Might!" Deku said obviously ecstatic to see him.

"You all might be wondering why Y/N was called earlier than you all," Aizawa started. "today's exercise, actually derives from an expertise of hers."

"Expertise?" Shoji questioned.

"Correct," All Might confirmed. "Y/N's family is known for their work with the government. Mainly when it comes to subduing villains."

"Y/N, from an early age was trained for this type of work. She's never participated with the family work, but her skills led her to a very advanced mindset." Aizawa added.

"So in turn, Y/N will be in charge of today's practice." All Might concluded.

"Woah really?" Asui asked.

"Yes, and you won't be the only ones participating." Aizawa said.

"That's right." Said a voice.

Here came Vlad King with class 1-B following.

"1-B will participate alongside you all, so learn to cooperate." Their teacher instructed.

"We might be cooperating but we will most definitely perform better than you stuck up 1-A kiddies." Said Monoma, before getting chopped by Kendo.

"I apologize for him, I hope we can work together effectively." She said apologetic.

"So do we, let's get through this exercise together." Iida said to the girl.

"Teamwork," said your voice atop one of the building's. "you're gonna need a lot of it for this practice."

The students looked up at you wide eyed in your new outfit