Wall of Memories Pt. 2🌟

The pressure felt crushing now, the walls continued to close in. You could feel yourself get smaller and smaller, being pressed down into nothingness. This was it. For so long you wanted this pain to end, no matter how much you suppressed it, it would always come creeping back. As much as you wanted to do for the world, they could never return the favor.

You wanted to nothing more than to be happy. The smallest smile you could muster would suddenly be slapped away by the hand of fate. If I go to heaven, and I find out God did all this shit to me. I'm kicking his ass. You concluded. It was already decided, if you wouldn't find happiness in this world, you'd look for it in the next.

Suddenly you heard footsteps. They seemed to come from everywhere you didn't bother looking for the source, you just wanted to be left alone.

Until the presence felt familiar. It was warm, it was sweet.

Puppy? You whispered quietly. What is he doing here?

The walls seemed to relax, you could feel yourself breathe better. My chest, it feels lighter.

The movement stopped, you could feel him just there. The walls stopped moving, they held you on place. "I fucking hate you."

Your brows furrowed, of all the things for him to start with. In this setting off all places, he starts with that. But of course, this is Katsuki Bakugou. What did you expect?

"Just as I was planning to be honest with you, you pull some shit like this." You heard him continue, gasping softly.

Be honest? About what? You asked curious.

"I was just fine worrying about me. Now I'm out here worrying about your dumbass with all this bullshit. I always thought crushes were for wimps."

Your eyes widened at his words. Crushes? Repeating his words, you felt your chest pool with warmth. He, has a crush on me?

As you thought to yourself, a light emmited from the wall once more. You were in your backyard with Katsuki wearing a sweatshirt and pants. Sibyl was with you and laid down to sleep on the nearby steps. Dropping your duffle bag you started to remove your sweatshirt as Katsuki changed on the other side.

"Let's get this over with Twinkle." He said turning around before pausing looking at you up and down in silence.

You looked back at him he was staring at you. Staring at him confused you tilted your head at him. "What's wrong Puppy?" You asked as he stared at your attire and you looked down yourself.

 "What's wrong Puppy?" You asked as he stared at your attire and you looked down yourself

"What is it?" You asked acting as if you were unsure of your action. Behind you, you could hear Sibyl snicker at his reaction.

"Why are you- know what? Fuck it, just, let's go asshole." He stuttered getting into position.