A Mother for The Lost Child 🌟

It's been 8 years since Alastor has been near the mansion. Even during the small missions they had to save you, the very thought of returning to this place made him freeze up. Maybe that's why they couldn't get you in time. Alastor almost died here the first time he tried to save you. Even putting his life on the line that time you were still caught, you were still tortured.

The others didn't know he was here, they were busy searching for any lost files on your mother. They don't think she would be at the house, that would be too risky for the imposter. But something in Alastor told him she was still here.

Somewhere.

~~~~~~~

"That stupid kid." The vile woman glared at the screen in her office broadcasting the explosion that happened the same night. "First she escapes and becomes a hero now she killed the assholes I sent for her. All For One will have my head. I knew I should've killed her the moment I took Silvestor out the picture. Her and those stupid sibling of hers."

As her voice quieted she heard a sound in the distance. It was like rocks being dragged on the ground. She heard the jingle of chains, the footsteps that accompanied them were slow.

It was as if death creeped into the room, she could feel her throat tighten. This feeling was all too familiar. But that wasn't possible, she was careful in taking her out. She was sure of it, she should have died. How did-

"I'm sorry," said a choice behind her, it was if in that moment she knew that God had left her side. "what was that about killing my children?"

~~~~~~~

Alastor opened the door with Kratos walking beside him quietly. He looked around the empty corridoor. "I didn't see her car outside, do you smell her?"

The deer raised his nosed and sniffed about before his ears perked. "Yes, but there's someone else. They're in the office."

Alastor nodded and morphed his left hand into a sniper rifle. He went up the stairs as Kratos followed. Up on the wall he saw a familiar shield. It was the same weapon he used to help you escape that night. Alastor took the sheild off the wall.

This might come in handy again. He concluded holding the sheild in hand.

The door frame of the office came into view he crept close to the frame and looked inside confused by the sight. Hina stood there but she stared in horror at the woman before her. Her clothes were old and dirty, she looked as if she had been homeless. Yet she stood tall, on her wrists were iron cuffs tied to chains and the ends were blocks of concrete as if she were bound to a wall.

But what made him stare in awe the most was how much he pictured you in her. The muscular yet feminine frame she held was like yours. Your death stare most definitely came from her.

"You're supposed to be too weak to stand." Hina said shakily behind the desk.

The woman chuckled with a sinister gaze, the golden eyes she gave your brothers broke into the demon's soul. "My youngest daughter survived a hell she didn't deserve for three years. Try and guess who she got it from."

Hina shook with fear as her eyes shifted towards Alastor in the doorway. "You." She said shakily.

The woman turned her head to Alastor and he finally got a good look at her face.