Saviour

You flipped the pancakes on the stove as the TV spoke loudly in the dining room.

"Paramedics present at the Gong Household are still listing the injuries dealt to the governor and his 18 year old son in an attack last night by a mysterious person. A month after Junpei was attacked on his way home."

"I'm surprised they're still alive." Hitoshi said as he ate at the island.

"Yeah," you muttered as you set two more plates down for your parents. "oh well, none of our concern."

"Mhm." Hitoshi sounded in agreement.

Umaya walked in and gave you a hug earning a smile from you. "Hello Hitoshi."

"Good morning Mrs. Stellaraguel."

"You can call me Umaya it's fine." She said sitting down in front of one of the plates you set down. "Y/N this looks great!"

"Thanks, I thought you might like it with fruit

"Thanks, I thought you might like it with fruit." You said as Aizawa walked in and you handed him his plate of pancakes.

" You said as Aizawa walked in and you handed him his plate of pancakes

"Thank you." He said as he sat down and began to eat.

You sat in between your parents and ate as the TV continued talking. "Eye witnesses say that the culprit in question was a female. Presumably in her mid to late 20's."

"Aw they think I'm 20." Umaya said fondly as you snickered at her comment.

"Now I know she's your mother." Hitoshi said laughing out loud.

"Shut up Plum Fairy."

"Plum Fairy?" Umaya asked. "That's your nickname? Why?"

"Please don't ask. And you most definitely don't answer." Hitoshi said pointing at you and you gave him an eyeroll.

"Well one day before you move out you better tell me why you call him that." Aizawa said earning a look of agreement from Umaya.

~~~~~~~

Katsuki walked out the house with his parents close behind. Mitsuki watched her son walk with an upbeat stride. She nudged her husband.

"Masaru do you see the way he is walking?" She asked as Masaru tilted his head at his son.