Training Buddies

"Alright I'm done." You said dropping you spear as it disappeared.

Turning around you saw the others at the edge of passing out from the strain. Looking over at Katsuki you noticed only beads of sweat but could see no struggle in his face as Sibyl added more weights to the blonde. Scoffing softly you dusted your hands off, as your classmates started to drop the weights.

Momo fell to the ground sighing loudly. "Y/N what the hell?"

"Oh come on don't tell me you're tired." You said jokingly as you picked up the newly made staffs. "On your feet let's go."

Everyone slowly stood up, Izuku lazily rolled off the stone rail he laid on to be caught by Mashirao's tail. The others started to tiredly flex their arms and legs as you started to toss out staffs.

"Y'all not tired come on." You said handing Katsuki a staff then quickly kissing his cheek before moving on earning a small smirk from him. With the one you had left you twirled it in your hand and looked across your classmates before landing on Momo. "Sibyl transform and show them the routine, Izanami follow me."

Momo looked at you confused before following you away from the area as Sibyl started the instruction. You led her into the park center and entered the bathroom. "Come on." Hesitantly she followed you into the large stall as you took out a long strip of stretchy fabric. "Take your shirt and bra off."

Her eyes widened at you before asking. "What!? Why?! What are you trying g to do?"

"Calm down I wanna tape your breasts down so they won't get in the way."

"Oh, but why just me?"

"Aoede's are travel size, and Kirby's are more obedient than ours. Also your tit size is relatively the same as mine. And it hurt when you're trying to jump and they're not secure." At that you motioned to her and she started to remove her shirt and unclip her bra.

Stepping closer you put the cloth behind her and started to wrap her breasts inside the cloth. You moved them around to remain secure in the hold, and she watched you work taking note of the action.

"Do you do this often?" She asked.

"Oh I have it on right now."

"But I never saw you put them on in the locker room."

You stayed silent as you tied her chest down before pulling on the cloth softly. "That's because that's where my scars are the worst." Momo stayed quiet as you finished tying her chest. You patted it softly. "Is it tight?"

She held her chest in amazement at their stillness. "No it feels good."

"Alright put your shirt on and grab your staff let's go." You said as she redressed and walked out with you holding her staff.

The two of you walked back to your area to see Mashirao and Izuku standing across from each other with their staffs in hand. You watched as they traded blows against eachother. Mashirao was more on the offensive. Standing with Momo as the others did their own training, you watched Izuku twirl the staff to block off his hits.

"Izanami, go and square off with Baby Shark." You said as she nodded leaving your side.

Summoning your spear you plunged it into the ground and leaned on it watching them spar. You looked down at their feet thinking to yourself. Izuku's footwork is amazing, Mashirao's is very close too. Izuku if I'm just looking at his feet looks as if he's dancing. You thought as he side stepped dodging a blow from Mashirao and quickly hitting his back three times before backing away.

Mashirao stumbled before turning to face him. You then looked up examining their upper bodies. However, because of his arms Izuku's been focusing too much on his legs. His upper body has too many openings. Had it not been for his speed Mashirao would've ended this quickly.