Close Contact

With a big smile on your face you entered the classroom with Kuroko on your head, and Sibyl next to you. Your chest felt so light, it felt good not to swallow these things down. Then again it was frustrating that he would still piss you off, but you wouldn't deny how you loved him.

Bakugo sat at his desk with the biggest pout in the world. You sat in front of him and placed Kuroko on his desk and smiled at him. He sucked his teeth and furrowed his brows, as he scratched the dog's head. Sibyl laid his head on your lap as you stroked his head.

The male picked up the dog and put him back in your arms before crossing his arms in a pout. It was then you noticed the dog had been getting bigger. He wasn't much of a puppy anymore.

"What up with you Bakubro?" Kirishima asked.

"We redid our race that day of training, and he lost by a mile." You told him setting the male off.

"It wasn't by a mile dipshit!" Taking a balled fist, you punched him in the head.

"I let it slide that day Puppy, but quit calling me dipshit before I spear throw you to next Thursday." You threatened.

All he could do was growl lowly at the assault, as Kirishima laughed going to his seat, and your father walked to the front of the class. Aizawa started his lecture as Kuroko wiggled out of your lap, and quietly laid next to Sibyl. The fox looked up at you as you wrote in your notebook with a small smirk on your face.

His gaze turned over to Bakugo, who was still pouting, but found it in himself to look over at you. Dammit I might have to play Cupid with these two, shit. Sibyl thought dejected.

You set your pencil down on the desk to fix your braids in their tail. With a tilt of Sibyl's head, the pencil rolled off the desk and behind Bakugo's chair. Looking back you slightly tapped the male's desk. He looked up at you annoyed before you pointed to it on the ground. Bakugo looked at the pencil, then looked at you, before looking back down at his paper.

Taking your hand you flicked his head, as he glared at you, your eyes of annoyance challenged his anger. You pointed once more to the pencil, this time he bent down to pick it up. Holding it to you, you took the pencil before turning around. In which you sighed as you continued to write, Bakugo looked at your back and rolled his eyes before returning to his paper.

Yeesh tough crowd, guess y'all ain't that type of romance. Sibyl concluded, as he put his head down.

"That's all for today, go and get ready for physical training." Aizawa announced.

Sibyl stood next to you and Kuroko hopped into your lap. Placing your hand on the fox's head, you were warped into the locker room. The fox watched as you removed your shirt, putting your mixed matched scars on display. Quickly arranging your clothes, you pulled out your gym uniform, specially adjusted with long sleeves for your scars. As you pulled up your pants, Sibyl closed his eyes for a bit, suddenly Kuroko barked at the door.

"What's wrong ball player?" You asked him as you looked at the door, your heart dropped. Jirou stood there frozen at the sight of the scars that decorated your upper body.

"H-how," she stuttered breathless. "How did you get-" Suddenly you stood directly in front of her, covering her mouth.

"Jirou I need you to calm down, okay?" You asked her calmly despite the race of your own heartbeat. "Please, for the love of everything I know, don't tell anyone about my scars." She frantically nodded, then you removed your hand from her mouth. "Sorry about that."

"N-no it's fine." Jirou said waving her hands. As you walked away, her eyes glossed over the marks on your body once more. She tried to imagine what in the world could've put them there."Is that why you always teleport to the locker before everyone?"