CAUTION: DEADLY

a storm is coming

a storm is coming.

everyone in camp stays in the drop ship, they're all unsafe otherwise. raven is trying to contact the Ark, and it seems she's been doing a good job.

i stay watching the grounder, and because i know Bellamy doesn't have the balls to tell me otherwise, i will stay doing that. the grounder has woken up, but he seems to not be speaking at all.

i saw him whenever octavia told him that bellamy is her brother, he would've spared him. he seems to care for her, at least a little bit. and from what Octavia says, he saved her. so i dont plan on letting any of bellamys minions hurt him.

bellamy comes upstairs with several other people, "help guard him."

"what the fuck?" i ask, "don't think i can handle watching him?"

"i know you can," he says, "but venus you're not exactly known for hurting people,"

"i can always start with you," i know he can tell that i'm angry, but he's cut off by his goons yelling that the grounder has woken up.

"i told you he was protecting me," octavia says from behind me, i didn't even notice that she had come up here.

"we need answers," bellamy says, walking toward the grounder. octavia and i both yelling for him to stop, "miller get octavia out of here,"

"don't let them hurt him," she says to me, before heading down the latter.

"he doesn't speak english," i say, not knowing if that's even true.

"he'll understand," bellamy states bluntly, walking back towards him.

"now," he says to the grounder, "what's your name? where's your camp? how many of you are there?"

the grounder doesn't answer.

miller opens his back and shows me, it's all tubes of liquids and bags of herbs. medicines and whatnot.

then he pulls out a notebook, when bellamy grabs it the grounder starts grunting and moving.

"think we found something?" he opens it and we look. they're all drawings of nature and things, they're actually pretty good. then we find a drawing of octavia, next is a page with tally marks. one for each of us and ten are crossed, for ten people at our camp dead.

"you've been watching us since we got here," bellamy says.

"he clearly cares about your sister, bell," i say, "don't hurt him,"

soon, clarke comes upstairs, asking if hurting the grounder was necessary.

"what happens when they come looking for him?" she asks.

"nobody saw us take him," bellamy answers, "and in case you've missed it, we're fighting a war,"

"clarke, he's seizing," raven yells from downstairs.

a few minutes pass when clarke comes back up, yelling at the grounder.

"poison?" she yells, "what's on this? you knew finn was going to die,"

"the vials, it's got to be in here," i say, pulling them out of his bag.

they started pleading with the grounder, before bellamy started whipping him with a belt.

"bellamy this isn't us," i yelled, trying to stop him.

"someone get her," miller started holding me back, and bellamy started hitting him.

when that doesn't work, bellamy stabs the grounder in the hand.

a few minutes later raven comes up, "i'll get him to talk," she swears as she grabs some loose wires behind him, electrocuting him until he's near death.

"raven stop," octavia yells. nobody will listen to her, which isn't shocking. they all act like she's so dumb, but she's right. if it were her life in danger he'd say something.

i can see the gears in her head working, as she thinks the same thing that i do. she gets on the ground, grabs the poisonous knife he cut finn with, and cuts herself.

"he won't let me die," she says, "which one is it? this one?" he shakes his head.

"this one?" and he nods. they stare at each other, and raven rushes to save finn with clarke by her side.

octavia cleans the grounder up and everyone leaves, other than me. i stay and pretend that i'm guarding him, but i know he wouldn't do anything to hurt octavia.

"i'm so sorry," she says to him, "you saved my life and.."

"i never wanted this to happen to you," she says again.

"thank you," he whispers.

"hey octavia," miller says coming up the latter, "your brother doesn't want either of you up here, let's go,"

"her brother can kiss my ass," i say, "i'm not going anywhere,"

octavia and miller leave the room, and i stand up to talk closer to the grounder.

"you don't have to talk back to me," i say, "but i wanted to apologize on behalf of them. they're just scared, and i'm sorry,"

he nods and i walk downstairs and out to a fresh fire that they've all started. everyone else was busy repairing the damages the storm left, bellamy was standing near the fire.

"yes, princess?" he asks.

"and you started calling me that for what?" i ask, looking at the fire.

"murphy," he says, "heard him say something that made me think. that she's not the real princess of this place, you are,"

"and why do you believe that?"

"they might not listen to you like they do her," he starts, turning to me to actually face me, "but you're pretty untouchable. and people actually respect you, not fake respect,"

i laugh, but don't say anything back.

"you could've dated anyone you wanted to and you chose John Murphy," he says, "why?"

"when we were on the ark, he was the only person who didn't let me down. and while we were here, he was the only person who didn't let me down," i say.

"you can and will do better," he says, starting to walk away, "also venus, don't pretend like you're going to kiss me, if you aren't,"

"i mean you've always said you've thought of me as a sister, i couldn't damage your image of me, now could i?" i ask, laughing a little bit.

"maybe i don't think of you as a sister anymore," he says, "so there's your invitation to actually kiss me next time,"