How to Run from A Mess You've Made, Starring Bellamy Blake

ravens radio worked and people started communicating with their families

ravens radio worked and people started communicating with their families. i clearly don't have any family, but there was this man my mom was friends with that i called my uncle. one of the reasons my father had to hate her was that he assumed she was cheating on him with my uncle.

i knew bellamy was antsy about all of this because jaha would want to talk to him. standing outside ravens tent was pretty tense, everyone wanted to talk to their parents.

"hey," i say to bellamy, "everything will be okay, talk to Jaha,"

"i don't know, morning star, that's not something i'm itching to do," he responds. just then, octavia walks past us and i've personally been wanting to talk to her.

"hey O," i say, "talked to the grounder lately?"

"heading to do that right now actually," she says, "bellamy and clarke are going to look for something for the ark for a second, so i'm going to do that when he leaves,"

"well, when he leaves i can pretend to guard and you can go up there," i say as we walk into the drop ship.

"why do you want me to talk to him?" she asks.

"well," i start, "once i heard him speak, i couldn't stop thinking about the budding romance that could happen,"

"jesus v, you're hella excited about my love life," she laughs, "got your own?"

"just wanting you to ride that dick like rosa parks rode that bus, baby," she laughs and i head up the latter. miller had just left, probably to talk to his parents.

"hey, we don't have a lot of time," she says to the grounder, "i brought you some water,"

he looks at me but i can tell he doesn't find me a threat.

"bellamys a total dick if you haven't already figured out," i say in his direction, he laughs so i take it i'm on his good side.

"i knew you could understand us," she says, "let me get you cleaned up, alright?"

she starts cleaning him up and i could cut the sexual tension with a knife but i don't say anything.

"my name is lincoln," he says, he speaks pretty good english so he's probably understood every single thing they've said to him.

"i'm octavia, and shes venus. like the planet," she says, "is that it? all you're going to say?"

"it's not safe for us to talk," he says. he's probably right but i can't tell if it's unsafe for him or her.

"then why'd you tell me your name?" she asks

"i want you to remember me after i'm dead," he says back to her.

if he thinks bellamy is going to kill him, he's smoking dick.

"don't say that," octavia says, "just talk to them and tell them that you're not the enemy,"