My Ex is Insane

i woke up to murphy kissing my cheek

"i'm sorry," i say, "for last night."

"sorry? for having sex with me?" he laughs, "was it that bad?"

"oh my god that's not what i meant," i laughed, "i have to tell you something. but i don't want you to be sad or angry,"

"okay i promise, pinky promise," he says back.

"last night, i went to tell bellamy something. but when i walked in, he was having sex with raven.." i say, not sure how to end that sentence.

"i get it," he says, "you were angry, so we had angry sex. it's understandable, but i do love you. so i'm here for all the angry sex you want,"

i laughed and threw the pillow at him, "youre not angry?"

"how could i be angry at you princess," and with that, i got dressed and we walked back outside. when we got outside, a gunshot went off and bellamy held a kid against a tree. after that he decided to have the most annoying speech of a lifetime, and after he's done he notices murphy and i leave the same tent, also taking in our messy hair. what's he got to be mad about? he had sex with raven, our romance is practically dead to me.

"you weren't in your tent when i tried to tell you," octavia says, running up to me, "monty, clarke, and finn are missing. the grounders got to them,"

murphy starts heading to the drop ship, so i keep talking to octavia for a little while, in times like this i think i'm allowed to socialize.

when i walk back into the drop ship to find murphy, he's standing there holding a gun to jasper.

"murphy what the fuck?" i yell, holding my hands up to show him that i'm not holding a weapon.

"he watched me kill myles, and then told bellamy," he says as he closes the door so nobody can come in.

"murph please," i plead with him, "why are you doing this?"

"you know they'll kill me, venus. i can't do this, just be quiet and let me talk to bellamy," he says back. i do what he says, because i'm not sure what else i'm supposed to do.

"you try to be a hero," murphy yells to bellamy, "jasper and venus die,"

"venus is in there?" bellamy yells outside the door, "don't hurt them, murphy,"

murphy doesn't answer, he just looks at me, "why'd you have to follow me in here, v? this would've been easier if you weren't in here,"

"so you could kill jasper without feeling bad? why did you do this? because they tried to kill you fucking forever ago?" i'm yelling now and i'm sure everyone can hear, "you tell me you love me just to point a gun at me?"

"this wasn't what i meant to do."

"you killed colin too, didn't you? we thought it was the virus but it was you," i know i'm about to start crying, but from anger not sadness.