Therapy: Needed

not even five minutes in this bitch and people were already fighting

"hands off of him, he's with us," John Murphy said to Wells as Wells put his hands on the skinny kid from before.

"relax, i'm just trying to figure out where we are," wells responded as he let go of the other guy.

"we're on the ground. that not good enough for you?" Bellamy asked, walking up with his group as if this were a scene from mean girls.

"calm down regina george," i muttered. he heard me and looked at me for an uncomfortable amount of time, then turned back to Wells.

i didn't care much for the conversation that happened after this, all i heard were the important parts: mount weather is where we need to go for food, water, and anything else we might need. which sounded like a solid plan, but nobody would ever to listen to Wells and that blonde girl.

i only started paying attention again when Murphy and Wells started pushing eachother, someone's looking for a fight. this image of John Murphy wasn't the one i remembered. Murphy was never an awkward or antisocial character, though he was always particularly lanky. now, he seemed the same, just with more rage and hate.

"Murphy, this isn't even a fair fight," i stood up from the log i was sitting on, "he's a fucking cripple."

he stared at me, no doubt recognizing me, before the kid that floated jumped down, telling Murphy exactly what i had said. i'm not a fan of this kid. maybe it's the hair.

"hey spacewalker," Octavia starts, "rescue me next," after he makes a smirking face at her, Bellamy pulls her away. the best part about being me, is that i'm pretty invisible when it comes to things like this. they don't know me, so they don't need to watch out for me.

there was a time in my life when i used to care about their drama. now isnt really the time for me to care, though. the only thing i really listened to, was Bellamy saying that he's done something bad.

the girl with blonde hair is Clarke, and she plans to go to find mouth weather, i would follow her. if i didnt desperately need to find someone i knew, just so i'd have at least one person in my corner.

John Murphy.

"so, Venus," he starts. i guess he found me before i could find him, "didn't think i'd ever see your face again,"

"well lucky for you, you're seeing my gorgeous face right now," the thought crossed in my head that i haven't seen a mirror since i was thirteen, and i have no idea what i look like. i know i have brown hair to my shoulder, that much i only know because i can feel it. i know i have green eyes. that was all.

"sit down," he ordered, "we should catch up,"

"alright, john," i could see his facial muscles tense up, "what the hell did you do?" i sat down on the ground next to him, tons of people around us. they were all in their own little conversations, so they didn't even listen to us.

"set an officers living quarters on fire,"

"ah arson.. always knew you'd join the fugitive life eventually," i chuckled and turned so i was completely facing him, "miss me?"

"of course i did, v. who else would call me out on being a bitch when i needed it?" i could tell he was only half joking. i wondered if he really did miss me, if i remember correctly he was the one who tried to visit me the most. key word: tried.

"i'm glad you got better," i was being honest this time, "i-" this is where i get interrupted by the King Jackass of Jackassville, Bellamy Blake.

"hey, can i talk to you?" it didn't even feel like a question, he didn't even wait for my answer before he began to walk off.

i followed him to a side of the Drop Ship that most people hadn't been socializing near. what a perfect place to stab me in the back, once again.

"Venus." it's hard to read his expressions, but i guess it'd be easier if i actually cared about them, "i don't know what to say to you, Morning Star"

i hated that.

when i was younger, my mother learned that the planet Venus is also called the Morning Star. it's called that because it shines so brightly that you can see it even in the morning time. she adopted that nickname for me, before she died of course.

"don't-" i started, and i couldn't tell if i should punch him or not. i contemplated it as he spoke.

"you know i never meant to-" he was interrupted by my fist, to his face. there was my answer. yes, i should punch Bellamy Blake.

"bellamy blake, you were the reason for my mother's death. the reason for my fathers. and you'll probably be the reason for mine," i've practiced what i should say to him a million times, this was never how it went.

"i came to you, and i told you that my father was the way that he was. you dismissed it, you told me it couldn't possibly be that bad," i couldn't stop talking at this point, "a week later, she ended her own life. because you couldn't be brave enough to help me, and out of anger, i beat that man to death. with a fucking curtain rod."

the entire time, bellamy remained silent. i hadn't realized that i was shoving him back as i spoke, but i let him go despite my mind telling me to strangle him, "we grew up neighbors and best friends. you said that you thought of me like a sister, how fitting considering you got your actual sister locked up too,"