Today We Wiped Out Grounder Kind

i can see the gears in clarke's head turning as finn and bellamy, once again, yell over each other about which plan is better

"draw them in close, fire the rockets," raven says.

"you have the rocket fuel to do it, don't you?" i ask, "flame the grounders while we stay in here,"

"will it work?" finn asks.

"you give me enough time, i'll cook em real good," raven responds.

everyone agrees, raven gets to work and we all walk back outside. i catch bellamy before he gets too far, "bell?"

"yes, morning star?" he asks, turning to me and giving me his full undivided attention.

"if we die," i start, he starts trying to interrupt me but i keep talking, "shut up. i love you, okay?"

"i love you too,"

and with those words, i kiss him passionately in front of everyone in camp. they have more things to worry about than this. he walks towards the wall as i whisper, "may we meet again,"

-

i stay with raven and the others, and i know that bellamy and everyone on the wall is risking their lives. that's all i can think about, as i help clarke look for the wire raven needs.

by the time i find it, raven and clarke are deep into conversation and i can't help but feel bad for them. they're both in love with the same boy, and i can't stop thinking about if i were in the same position. jasper splices a wire for raven, and after i'm sure they don't need me, i come back up from the floor.

"so," she starts, as i sit next to her, "you and bellamy? i didn't know,"

"i know. and i'm not mad, i would've done the same thing," i respond, we drop the conversation. within fifteen minutes, raven passes out from pain. the bullet murphy sent into her, was in her spine and she was bleeding internally.

"everyone who isn't a gunner, come inside," i yell to the people outside, and right when they're heading outside, we witness something large fall from space. it's too big to be a ship, but too small to be an asteroid.

"is that from the ark?" some girl asks.

"that is the ark," i say, but it looks like it's on fire. this can't possibly be good.

when finn gets back with medicine, he brings the reapers. the enemy of my enemy is my friend? he's buying us time, so that's good enough. but if the plan fails, we're dead if we weren't before.

by the time the plan is ready, all of our people aren't back inside and the grounders we're getting into camp.

"bellamy, run," i yell to him, but he doesn't make it into the drop ship, a grounder gets to him first, "no"

finn grabs a gun, shooting the grounder just for another to get to him, im screaming and finn gets pulled out too, clarke grabs me and pulls me inside the drop ship.

"no, clarke," i yell. but she isn't listening as she shuts the door to the drop ship, but before she gets it fully closed, Anya the queen of the grounders comes inside. and jasper pushes the button, ending all the lives of the people outside the door.

bellamys life.

-

when we step outside, every grounder within a 100 mile radius is dead. the corpses are so charred that we don't know if any of the dead bodies were our people or not.

something flies to the ground and red smoke comes from it, more come flying out.

"what the fuck," i say, looking around.

"mountain men" and with that, we all drop to the ground coughing. before we fall into a heavy sleep, and then light.

-

i wake up in a white room, laying on an actual bed, with an IV sticking out of my arm. what the fuck? i rip the IV out, and stand up. people come in wearing hazmat suits, and when i look out the window to the room across from me, jasper.

oh bellamy blake, where are you when i need you?