This is Why I Dont Socialize

what a great day to almost murder someone for absolutely nothing.

i sit on an all white bed, in an all white room, with annoyingly perfect all white items. even the damn toilet is white. nobody has come into the room once, but when i look across at where jaspers room is, he's not in there. someone else is. in a fucking hazmat suit.

what if they took jasper? and they're taking me next? i can't deal with this and i can't go down without a fight. i devise a plan, if i pretend to sleep, they'll pick me up and i can break their knees to get to my friends. i hope this works.

about 40 seconds after i'm laying on the bed calmly, the person walks into my room and starts trying to lift me up, so i pull the IV machine up, and hold it like a baseball bat.

"show me to my fucking friends or i'll kill you," i yell at the person, the person says nothing but holds their hands out like they're trying to calm me, then they slowly turn out the room and look back for me to follow.

we walk in complete silence, but i don't let this person too far ahead of me. when we finally get to a stopping point, all of my friends are sitting at a table, eating peacefully. clarke was there too, sitting right by monty and jasper.

"containment breach," someone yells, and my vision goes completely black before the thud of me hitting the floor.

--

when i wake up, i'm in a less white room with beds everywhere. this looks like some sort of hospital area, where people are taken care of.

when i turn, jasper and a brunette girl are sitting next to me talking. they notice that i'm awake and move closer to me.

"hey, you took quite a fall there," jasper says in a low voice, "we still don't know why you passed out, but you look really sick so it couldn't have been from excitement or nerves or anything like that. have you been feeling alright?"

"i've been a little busy almost dying to even question my health," i replied sarcastically as i sat up slowly. the brunette girl motioned for me to stop sitting up.

"we still don't know why you've been passing out, you should stay in the hospital area until we can figure it out, venus," she said, i didn't even ask why she knew my name or anything before clarke walked into the room.

"hey," she started, "can we talk?" the brunette girl and jasper looked at her, she gave them a look that insinuated that she wanted them to leave so they got up and made way for the door. after they left, clarke got closer to me.

"i have to talk low because i don't know how much they can hear," she said as she lowered herself to me, "you're the only one who could understand this, but i don't trust them. the others don't get it, they think we've found a safe haven. but these people are not to be trusted and we need to leave,"

"then let's leave," i said, not understanding the purpose of her telling me this.

"jasper won't leave, maya is his girlfriend and he won't just leave her here,"

"maya? that's her?" i asked, i'm not impressed in the slightest.

"venus, the ark was falling whenever we went back into the drop ship. our people are here, we can get back to them. but i can't do it alone," she said, whispering even more now than she did before. i nodded right before an elderly man came in, nodding at clarke and motioning for her to leave us alone.

"Venus Angelo," he says, sitting on the bed opposite of mine, "i hear a great deal about you, quite the warrior aren't you?" i laughed lightly before he proceeded to speak.

"our friend clarke doesn't believe that she's safe with us. she trusts you, so please let her know that we aren't a threat,"

"you are a threat," i say as i grit my teeth, "our people are out there, and you know that. the sky people aren't people that you should fuck with. remember that."

he thinks for a minute and i can tell that he's about to say something before a woman with a lab coat walks in.

"hello, venus," she says, "your friends have probably already told you that you are a health risk right now. you'll be allowed to eat in the mess hall with everyone else, but you'll stay here so we can monitor changes in your health. we aren't sure what's making you faint, but we do know that it's safer for you to be where people can take care of you,"

"my people take care of me," i say, standing up and pulling the IV out of me, before walking to where the mess hall was.