Give 'Em Hell

standing inside Mount Weather with raven and wick wasn't planned. they originally wanted to go alone, but decided i could come with since i was pretty much sitting on my ass the entire time i stayed in the Ark.

while they started working on the dam, i watched for people. i don't know anything about mechanics or engineering, but i know how to shoot a gun.

a walkie talkie started making noise in the room, but it didn't belong to any of us. i motioned for them to stay quiet as i walked over towards a hallway. all of a sudden, someone in a hazmat suit ran full force towards me. instead of shooting, i decided to kick this man until he was down and couldn't move.

we might need him for sources. before the man passed out from me kicking him, he told the people on the other side of the walkie talkie that there were intruders.

"work faster," i yelled to wick and raven as they continued working faster, "we don't have much time,"

they continue working as hard as ever, a few setbacks occurring but what do you expect. all of a sudden, people started banging on the doors.

"okay maybe i'll go faster," wick yelled back at us, raven holding the remote to the bomb.

"if they come in and you shoot, they shoot us. you'll need to drop your gun," raven says to me.

"i'm not surrendering," i say shortly, holding my gun back up.

"if you don't, we will die," i know she's right, and i know what i need to do. but admitting that i need to do that isnt something i'm going to do right now.

"push the damn button raven," and with that, we bring the dam down.

"we're too close," raven says as we start backing up, the mountain men are getting closer to us, holding their guns up and telling us to stop moving.

"we're still too close," wick says.

"not as close as they are," i respond back. i'm counting on the fact that they'll blow before we will, meaning that we'll have a greater chance at survival. when the bombs go off, my ears start ringing. but this time i don't pass out.

we're all on the ground, the mountain men dead. and i know it's not long before more of them come to check everything out. raven and wick are hurt, but not majorly.

"they're coming. let's get out," i say, trying to stand.

raven couldn't stand, she reached for wick and said, "please don't leave me," so i stayed with them, staying even when the mountain men came. even when they picked us up and carried us back into the same room i've been in before, but this time for a bone marrow transplant.