Finn Dies

"if we take them now at least it'll be by surprise," murphy says, "and i'm not hearing any better ideas,"

"finn wasn't the only one out there. i say we offer murphy instead," raven shoots back, getting closer to murphy.

"you asked me to come along for that?" murphy asked

"enough people saw him there, they'd believe he was the shooter," she shot back

"so you're saying murphys life is less important than finns?" i asked.

"they want a murderer, we'll give them one." she answered, holding up her gun to murphy. before thinking, i jumped into her line of fire.

"shoot me then, bitch," i replied.

"you're standing right where he tried to hang bellamy, right in the same room he killed so many other people," raven said as she kept holding her gun to me, "he made you watch,"

"venus step away," murphy and bellamy said at the same time.

"they have us surrounded, the only option we have is to stay," finn interrupted, raven put her gun down.

finn started giving us orders, ordering clarke, bellamy, and i to watch the front gate.

i stayed back in the drop ship and everyone other than raven left, "may we meet again," he said to raven. 

when she left the room, i walked to him and grabbed the collar of his clothes, "if you're going to go out, go out like a fucking hero, okay? be safe," and i walked to my post at the front.

when we were all at our posts, i heard clarke say that someone was coming. the person wasn't facing us, though. they were facing the grounders. just as we lowered our guns, we heard the person yell.

finn.

right as we all started running towards him, the grounders took him and ran back into their territory.

"we have to fucking go," i yelled as i took lead in running back to the ark.

when we got back, it was dark. we all stood at the gates of the ark and watched. out in the distance, there was a giant fire.

"for finn. they want us to watch," clarke says quietly.

"we'll get him back," bellamy says optimistically. he knows that he's wrong, and so does everyone else.

"it's over," abby says, proving defeat. bellamy and i notice clarke walk from the crowd, and we follow.

"take this," she says as she hands us her gun.

"what are you doing?" bellamy asks, taking the gun from her.

"i'm going to talk to the commander," she says

"give me your hand," raven interjects into our conversation and hands her a knife, "you kill that bitch, things will go crazy and we'll get him. you have to get him, i owe him my life,"

clarke says nothing, she just turns and walks in the direction the grounders are. raven joins the crowd, pushing to the front. i grab bellamys hand and we do the same. we watch as clarke makes her way to the grounders.

"bell," i say softly, "i don't want to watch this,"

"then don't," he pulls me into his chest so that i can face him, not being able to see clarke or the situation in front of us.

i don't know finn personally, but i do know him from my time here. just as i know all of these people from my time here, and i can't help but feel bad for clarke.

"come on clarke, do it," raven says to herself, this makes me turn to face what everyone else is seeing.

we all watch as clarke gets up to walk over to finn, who is tied to a post. we only realize what she did, when she walks away from his slumped over body. she killed him. clarke killed finn.

raven screams, but it feels like it's happened in slow motion. she falls to the ground, bellamy grabbing her and pulling her away. i stay there, waiting for something else to happen.

but it doesn't.