I Get Drunk and Fuck Your Mom

unity day

unity day.

what a load of bullshit.
we talk about being united when we weren't given an option to unite.

"monty strikes again," jasper says as he holds a new batch of moonshine. people get excited and start pouring glasses of it.

"want some, venus?" he asks me, holding it out me.

"so i can get black out drunk during 'unity day'? count me in," i laugh, holding out two glasses instead of one.

"v, that's not a good idea," bellamy says from behind me. i start chugging in response. something about the guy i could potentially like telling me that "whatever i want" is something he can do, doesn't sit right with me.

i don't want whatever i want bellamy, i want all of you. but instead of saying that, i walk away. i'm halfway through my second glass when someone grabs my cup. of course that person is jasper.

"can i help you jasper?" i ask as i reach for my cup.

"do i need to assign someone to take care of you?" he asks with a light laugh.

"how about you fill me another glass and we'll talk," i say. he rolls his eyes and hands me my glass, filling me a second one. what a good friend. can i even call him my friend?

"jasper," i ask, "do you think we're friends?"

"don't know if it's the moonshine talking, but of course we're friends," he says back. i can tell he's genuine, which makes me happy.

everyone is standing around camp, enjoying themselves as they drink and eat. it makes me happy that everyone is happy. everything seems to be about work lately, and i don't think anything could get better than it is in this moment.

the only people who don't seem to be drunk or halfway there are clarke and bellamy, maybe we should change that. they're always so uptight.

i walk over to where bellamy and clarke are talking, i have two full glasses in my hand.

"one for you," i say putting one glass in clarke's hand, "and one for you," i say putting the other in bellamys.

"you seem pleased with yourself," bellamy laughs along with clarke.

"drink away the pain baby, drink away the pain," i say laughing with them.

"no offense, but i do not need this right now," clarke says as she hands the glass back to me.

"more for me," i say trying to walk away, but bellamy grabs my hand before i can.

when i turn back to face him, clarke is already on her way to do whatever she's going to do.

"we should talk, morning star," he says, but he doesn't let go of my hand.

"about?" i ask, but i know what he's referring to. i start chugging my fifth glass in the last two hours, because i know i'll need it for this conversation.