Unfortunately, That Dick is Her Boyfriend

Two Days Later

Clarke and Bellamy decided to discuss how to get into the mountain. i didn't really have the energy to do this, not after what happened.

i watched finn make his way to clarke and bellamys table, and when finn got there bellamy walked over towards me to give them some privacy.

"i know you're angry at him, but we're at war," bellamy said, "there's no time to waste with emotions,"

"why are you being cold towards me?" i ask, narrowing my eyes at him. he hasn't been speaking to me since we got back with finn and murphy.

"why are you being so distant?" he shot back. i rolled my eyes and tried to stand up, i have no time for this. before i could get up, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down to the table.

"i don't like Murphy being here just as much as you do, but you can't avoid both of us just because he's here now." he had a point, but i didn't really care.

"how can you be so careless? he hurt both of us," i spoke, he wasn't wrong before. my words were getting colder whenever i spoke to him.

"we thought you were dead. he took that really hard, not harder than i did. but he still didn't deal with that very well," bellamy responded. so he had forgiven murphy because he was in pain? we've all been in pain. that doesn't justify the actions he made.

bellamy and i stood up when we noticed raven and clarke get up from their tables and walk away, bellamy following them and me following murphy.

"john murphy," i said while his back was facing me. he turned around slowly and looked at me.

"guess this little talk is long overdue," he said as he sipped his drink.

"they pardoned you. i didn't." i shot back, "what do you want?"

i wasn't asking what he wanted in that moment, i was asking what he wanted from me. does he want forgiveness? does he want friendship?

"i can't ask you to forgive me in the blink of an eye," he responded, "but i do want to be friends again,"

i think for a second. how could i forgive him? punching him seemed like a good start, so i took a step forward before planting my fist on his jaw.

"you're forgiven. don't fuck that up," and then i walked back towards an empty seat.

in the real world, you wouldn't forgive someone like that as easily as i did. but right now we are dealing with a war, and hating the people on my side of it isn't going to help me.

"be easy on him," finn said from the next table over, "nobody took losing you guys easy,"

"says you, you're a walking bomb," i shoot back

"no offense, but bellamy was just as much of a bomb as i was," i can help but wonder what he means by that.

in the morning i was notified that we were leaving, they say we're on our way to mount weather. but it seems like a shot in the dark and the moment.

a group of people came with us; clarke, octavia, finn, bellamy, abby, and a few others.

"i can't believe finn came," octavia says as we take lead.

"he's the best tracker we have," bellamy responds. it's quite a funny statement considering the first time we were here he questioned finns tracking skills. but i don't think anyone else will find that ironic, so i move on.

"did you make up with murphy?" bellamy asks me.

"yes,"

when i say that, something shifts in his attitude. i can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing, if i'm being honest i don't even know what bellamy and i are anymore. before mount weather it seemed so clear, like we were on our way to becoming something greater. but now he seemed like he was pulling away from me.

bellamy gives octavia a look, and i can tell it's a signal of some sorts. after that, she walks back over to clarke and whispers something in her ear. this feels a lot like they're planning something.

"whatever you're planning, blake, i want in," i say. he rolls his eyes at me and starts opening his mouth of object. when octavia came back, bellamy nodded for me to follow them as they started walking in a different direction from our group.

"what are we doing?" i ask after we are far away from them enough to speak.

"looking for a way into mount weather,"

--

"according to clarke," bellamy starts, "before the bombs, there were buildings everywhere. i'm guessing some of them had access to the bunker,"

"so we're looking for ruins. got it," octavia says back.

right after she finishes speaking, we turn around to hear Abbys guards telling us to come back.

"47 of our people are prisoners in there." bellamy shoots back.

"that's why we're out here. don't make us do this the hard way," the guard, Scott answers back.

"what are you going to do, Scott? you're out here to find other stations of the Ark. we are out here to find our friends," i respond.

"v.." octavia says to me, catching my attention to what they were looking at.

acid fog.

the guards start trying to get their tents out of their backpacks, but i watch Octavias eyes as she finds a cave of some sorts. bellamy and i share eye contact before running after her. underneath moss and grass was a door handle, and we all work together to open it.

"ruins," i said lightly to octavia as we open the door, the guards following us in. one guard got caught in the fog and i knew things wouldn't be good when we came back out.

when we get inside, it seems to be a garage of sorts. there are cars everywhere, and while bellamy and scott argued over what to do next, i decided to take a look with octavia.

"we'll split up, meet back here in 15," was the only thing i heard scott say before bellamy called my name to follow octavia and him.

we started walking in the opposite direction of them, and i realized that the only weapons i had were a small knife and a gun around my neck. it doesn't feel safe down here, like i could die at any second. but i know that octavia and bellamy are warriors, even if i'm not there yet.

we walked for a while until we heard a man yell, like he was being hurt. it looked like a typical parking garage, but when we heard the yell we turned back until we got to the original destination.

"scott?" i yelled, no answer. we all looked at each other, silently agreeing that this sounded bad. when we looked over, dead bodies of our men on the ground. and people hovered over, biting into flesh.

"reapers," octavia yelled as bellamy and i start shooting. they all fall to the ground and we start walking towards the bodies, one other grounder standing over the bodies.

"don't shoot," octavia says, "it's lincoln."

lincoln grunts as he stands up, and octavia starts trying to connect with him. but lincoln doesn't understand her, and he passes out as bellamy knocks him onto the ground.

"we need to leave," i yell as we grab lincoln and run.