she revealed her dark past

Tae's P. O. V

"I'll never leave you,  nor misunderstand you nor hate you nor judge you." I said, hugging her tighter and tried to comfort her.

"But why you want to sort all my problems?" She asked me, still on my chest.

"Ahh why you always ask questions?  Can't you just keep quiet and feek the moment?" I blurted and stroked her soft black hair.

"What moment?" She asked still leaning on my chest.

"Nevermind just leave it." I said with a  "done" voice.

Does she really not get it that I love her. Like Jk and Aeli also told that my behaviour clearly shows that I have feelings for her but she just-  aishhhhh!!

"No tell me or else I won't tell you anything about my-"

I cut her off by sayin," aff I meant to say that can't you feel the moment well I mean the cool whether and the sound of the rain drops hitting the rooftop, don't you like the rythm of the rain drop?"

Actually, to be honest I didn't only mean to talk about the whether,  I wanted to indicate how sweetly we were spending the moment by hugging each other and also such a romantic rainfall. But she's so dumb, like seriously who the f ck is this much dumb - _-

She got out from my arms, sat straight and started, "obviously I'm in love with the whether, plus I really love rain/rainy season cause how romantic rainfall is. Haven't you seen the kdramas or cdramas or any kind of dramas/movies where the hero rescues the heroine. Ohhh myyyy. I really love the rainfall."

How dreamy she was looking while sayin such things.  Lol! I'm sure right now she's dreaming about her korean oppas. Nvm. I'm gettin jealous. How her mood became normal all of a sudden! Daebak (awesome/wow in korean)!! Her mood really swings 24/7.

"Yess just like the dramas and movies, today I went to pick you up from your office with an umbrella and rescued you from the rain." I added.

"Heol! You're right- wait umm w-whatever n-nevermind!!" She stuttered.

Aww her cheeks are getting red. She got shy. I really love to make her shy.

"Seems like Y/N is in a good mood now." I teased her.

"Yess! How you always turn my mood  from '😣' to '😄'. Do you know magic Oppa?" She told cutely.

Aww how cute!

I chuckled at her words.

"Thank you Oppa for comforting me and making me realise that I have someone with me." She thanked me with her soft voice, playing with her hands.

"Thanks to you for trusting me and relying on me." I smiled at her.

"But Oppa why are you doing all these for me? Who am I to you?" She asked me looking deep into my eyes.

Her question made my heart beat faster. What should I reply now?  Should I tell her about my feelings? Ohh noo Taehyung are you mad??!! Its not the right time to confess, but what should I tell her now??

"Oppa?" She startled me from my thoughts.

"Huh? Umm well y-you're..... you're like my sister." I answered her.

Jinjaa!!! I said that she's my sister?! Afff!!

"You know I always wanted to have an older brother who would always protect me, cheer me up, love me just like you do. But I really don't have one older brother sibling instead of that I have a sister. Aishhh!" She addee.