why does heart beats faster for him?

Aeli, Jk, Taehyung and Y/N; all got in a bus. Aeli and Jk sat together as its obvious for them to be together. Y/N and Taehyung also found a pair of empty seat behind Aeli and Jk' seat and both of them made their way to that seat.

Aeli and Jk were busy making love with each other while Y/N kept staring at the both of em, admiring their love and smiling. Taehyung's eyes were focused to Y/N, with a smile on his face, admiring her pure soul.

Y/N's P. O. V

How sweet Aeli and Jk look together!
They are the sweetest couple I've ever seen. Jk is really very caring and he's a pure boyfriend material guy.

"Heyy everyone! Let's take a selfie." Aeli said with excitement, taking out her selfie stick and phone.

We all posed for the picture and Aeli clicked it.

The selfie was very good.

"Aeli make sure to send the the pictures." I said.

"Why? What you're gonna do with the pictures?" Taehyung Oppa asked with a smirk.

What a f ckin question?!

"Well pictures captures memories and memories matters a lot in my life. I'm will take out photocards of these pictures and stick them on my room's wall." I replied.

"Woww Y/N! You're so thoughtful." Kookie complimented me.

"Hehe thank you!" I said scratching my neck, " I love decorating my room with photocards. "

"My friend is so creative." Aeli laughed.

We all laughed and had a lot of fun. We took many pictures all together and now Aeli and Jungkook are busy taking their pictures.

I kept staring outside the window, watching the beautiful rood, trees blossomed with flowers since its spring. My hair flying with the air.

I don't know why but I felt that Taehyung Oppa was staring at me. I looked at him to make sure whether he was really staringat me or not and then I found his eyes on me.

My heart started pounding. His ocean eyes were giving me butterflies inside my stomach.

I'm dead!

"What's going on huh?!" Jk suddenly spoke with a teasing and insane smirk on his face, ruining our 5 mins eye contact and made us come to sense.

I immediately turned my face aside and stare outside the window.

"Well umm nothing." Taehyung Oppa spoke scratching his neck, "yahhh! Jungkookie, you're getting naughty these days."

We all laughed.

Finally we reached the mall.

"Woww this is so beautiful." Kookie said with a " :○" face.

We all laughed at his reaction.

Taehyung Oppa and Kookie went to buy movie tickets for us while me and Aeli were busy taking pictures and selfies.

Aeli is a great photographer. She always clicks me aesthetic pictures.

Lmaoo my friendo is talented.

At last they came after buying tickets. Me and Aeli bought cola and popcorn buckets for 4 of us and then finally headed inside the cinema hall.

My seat was between Jk and Taehyung Oppa. First sat Aeli then beside her Jk, beside Jk I sat and then finally Taehyung er sat beside me.

It was a horror film.